• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Indeed you can, by asking your automaticly in! and to answer your question yes you can get a shiny by breeding and hatching eggs (its how i got my shiny cyndaquil :3) anyway welcome!

Years
    • Age 30
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    I am very interested in shiny pokemon like a crow is in a bottle cap but to the point I have caught several shinies right now i am hunting a shiny tropius and my last shiny was nidoking (blue lg/fr)

so can i join(also inform me of stuff by sending me pm's).

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *nods* yes you can join but please state which shinys you have caught, and what exactly you mean by "also inform me of stuff by sending me pm's"

Years
    • Age 30
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    i'm very sorry
    the shinies that i caught are Swampert, Nidoking, Gyarados, pidgey, venonat, kadabra, oddish, psyduck, and a marril

i mean by sending a pm to me to inform me by send me a PM to tell me which pokemon you caught and which pokemon i should immediately hunt for

p.s. i am hunting for shiny ralts

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Today I captured a Shiny Nidoran (Male) while looking for something in the Safari Zone.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Yami~kimi said:
    well i am intreted in shinys so can i join? these are some of the pokemon games i own (some i have let people borrow to do my bidding he he he) ahem well the shiny i am hunting for at the moment is a zangoose the blue coulour is so wickedly cool i sound like a person from poke emerald now don't i? well these are the games i own (best top worst bottom):

pokemon emerald info: can't stop playing it!

pokemon fire red: hunting for an elusive zangoose shiny *wonders?* can i get a shiny pokemon via egg?

pokemon sapphire: not much at the moment besides i let someone borrow it from me who is a good shiny hunter he caught loadza shiny's on g/s/c so i let him use my sapphire to get some shiny's for me (note: i know you can't enter G/S/C as shiny's so don't worry!)

pokemon ruby: yet again let someone borrow it but he doesn't seem to be doing much on it so im gonna get it back tomoz

well can i join?

hasnt anyone noticed you cant catch zangoose in fire Red???? :\

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Latios Lover said:
    hi im baaaaaack miss me i return with not one but to shiny encounters.my freien encountered a shiny machoke on fire red.my brother encountered a shiny magikarp on crystal he gave it to me as well.

It sounds like you've got people networking for you, lol. I hope you take good care of your shinies. :P

Btw, what are the stats on that magikarp, if you don't mind me asking? =3 I wanna see if it could beat my magikarp in a battle! XD

Bleh... if there's one shiny I DON'T want to get, it's a magikarp. :P Everyone who's played GSC has had a shiny gyarados. :P I'd even take a shiny Smeargle over that! 0_o

... although maybe a shiny smeargle wouldn't be so bad after all...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Latios Lover said:
    hi im baaaaaack miss me i return with not one but to shiny encounters.my freien encountered a shiny machoke on fire red.my brother encountered a shiny magikarp on crystal he gave it to me as well.
    and i was worried that my glorious return post might not be anything more than "i'm glad you all got on fine without me and YZ and MM did a good job."... pkmaster... we've established that this new trick at conning us doesn't work. your brother and friends have the most rediculous shiny luck ever... especially since they don't shiny hunt. you lie to us... it makes me quite upset. you're lucky that i was at a church camp for the past 6 or so days and am therefore in a forgiving mood. so, congratulations to you all on your shiny captures and shame on those of you who lie... i read a few posts (not all... i do have a life) and i'm a bit skeptical of the one who claims to have captured 3 shinies in a day and with no excitement whatsoever... ah well, same old same old... it wouldn't be as exciting if everybody was honest. weeding out the bad ones makes being part of this club so great. so, i'm back and am now removing the power granted to MM and YZ (you still should listen to them, but their word is not supreme). so, happy shiny hunting everybody.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Seth30 said:
    hasnt anyone noticed you cant catch zangoose in fire Red???? :\

ever herd of hatching eggs to get shiny's? thats probably what Yami~Kimi's doing!

*looks at post above" NOOO! my power... ah well at least i can get back to shiny hunting! *sits back and relaxes*

o yeah welcome back Ryan

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Rikku said:
    Lets see... uhh.. How about... Piko?
    oh oh thanks that reminds me of the anime Air, except the dogs name was piko xD, but the crows name was Sora. Might go for that seeing as it means sky

no luck with bagon or larvitar still -.-;;, meh i will evolve geodude when i get the chance to trade dont want it looking like a crummy graveller

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
  • mew is real619 said:
    I am very interested in shiny pokemon like a crow is in a bottle cap but to the point I have caught several shinies right now i am hunting a shiny tropius and my last shiny was nidoking (blue lg/fr)

so can i join(also inform me of stuff by sending me pm's).
    You... Have... A... Shiny... Yanma... :confused:

I want it! Badly...

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • half way through the pokedex (must save infront of cyndaquil :pokeball:
    well my cousin is having doubts about trading psyduck and my other cousin whom recently joined PC says shes going to try to capture shinys her username is cutie_pichu okay well will try to update on shiny hunt.

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I just went to Meteor Falls to see how hard it was to beat Steven, he has the highest levels in Emerald, he was still way to easy, I hope they make they make the fourth generation games way challenging, and if it's going to be on the DS I wonder what the touch screen is for, what do you guys think it's for?

Back