• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
  • Darts said:
    I just went to Meteor Falls to see how hard it was to beat Steven, he has the highest levels in Emerald, he was still way to easy, I hope they make they make the fourth generation games way challenging, and if it's going to be on the DS I wonder what the touch screen is for, what do you guys think it's for?

I heard it's gonna be used during battling and you can use it to walk. But who knows. All I know is I hope they have shinies in them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    yami~zidane what shiny's you have? i was just wondering ?_? coz i wanted to see what shinys you like and hunt for

EDIT- i hatched 30 zangoose's on fire red and still no zangoose grrrr i really want a shiny zangoose!

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    O.o random question.... but it would have been easier to look at my shiny hunters card in my sig *points* there you will see a Typhlosion and Fearow

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • I read on the internet only japan will get that one but I might trade the blue one for the black one

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • It didnt, cause if you look at alot of posts back youll see I was on vacation didnt post it but when I was on the plane I met this little girl who was from japan and had a very lite pink DS with the silouhlett of mew on the top

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • a little problem i started a new game for fun on my firered(havent saved it yet) and i chosse charmander amazinly it was shiney my dream has came true but heres my problem if i save i lose all my pokemon and my dusclops on my previos file
    if i shut of the power it will take forever to get another shiney charmander
    so wat should i do?

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • save it shiny charizard pwns
    rikku: weird because the silhoulette was a little darker pink like the real one

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • Well seeing as how Dusclops is the only shiny you currently own It'd basically be like switching shineys. And personally I'd MUCH rather have a Shiny Charmander than Shiny Dusclops... I'd say go for it...

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • *thinks evilly*Now must get to his house get his game *finishes tought*

Congratulations Mua hahahhahahahaha I just traded a normal charizard over to sapphire from my firered starts to hatch eggs

Back