• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEWARB [Gravity Falls FC]

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Sanchurian Candidate
    Spoiler:

The Last Mablecorn
    Spoiler:

Anyways besides that did anyone watch Roadside Attraction as well i missed it the other night for some reason and its not on demand yet hope its good!

Oh and the memes from that show i thought they were funny on there but the new variations are extremely funny haha.

Bay

Years
  • Anyways besides that did anyone watch Roadside Attraction as well i missed it the other night for some reason and its not on demand yet hope its good!

Oh and the memes from that show i thought they were funny on there but the new variations are extremely funny haha.

I think Roadside Attraction comes on September 21st, so you didn't miss it!

Spoiler:

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
  • USERNAME: NidoKingdra
    FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Dipper, he's probably the easiest character for me to relate to, next to Stanford. Go nerds.
    ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Dipper again. I'm a down to earth realist.
    HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: Sick, needed something to watch, saw some things about it. I decided to try it and ended up watching the whole thing yesterday. >.>
    ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, if that fails try kicking"

Bay

Years
  • Hi, NidoKingdra! =D

Yesterday's episode Roadside Attraction aired!

Spoiler:

Alex mentioned the next episode comes Oct 12!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    This is why you should just ask 1 girl her email and asking more than one would be so awkward and never flirt Candy because it getting more awkward than before.
    edit; I realize I haven't notice the airing of previous episode featuring bill cipher

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So the code on the image at the end says

"Carla McCorkle returned all his flowers

Marilyn divorced him after only six hours

Beatrice slapped him for being a cad

Old Goldie's the best girlfriend Stan's ever had."

THATS REALLY INTERESTING. this means that carla is not just a woman he made up for whatever reasons. it means that both instances he talks about with her are probably real, though the one where she runs off with thistle may be slightly misremembered or partially a lie. but it means that carla was part of his life for a long time. GRUNKLE4GRANDPA I STILL SUPPORT IT

Bay

Years
  • Dipper and Mabel VS the Future aired last night!

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • First part of Weirdmageddon aired yesterday!

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • All right, next Weirdmageddon episode will come on Monday the 23rd! However, just today Alex Hirsch did a tumblr post saying after a couple more episodes Gravity Falls will come to an end.

While many people already had a feeling that's the case and I can understand Alex not wanting to drag the story too long, it's still going to be sad this will happen. =( I admit to coming in late last year, but following the second season as the episodes aired was a wild ride for me. Will truly miss the show when all this is done.

Bay

Years
  • So, Weirdmageddon Part 2 aired last night!

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • maccrash granted me permission to bump this thread!

So, did anybody get to watch the final Gravity Falls episode(Weirdmageddon pt 3)?

Spoiler:

Back