• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEWARB [Gravity Falls FC]

Lizardo

Public Enemy
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    He said, "prepare to have your headcanons destroyed". I wish I knew what that meant. There were/are so many theories coming out in the wake of "Not What He Seems" that it could mean almost anything.

Btw - Disney will soon release premiere dates on the shows they have coming back for July, so check Toonzone for upcoming details on that. We know Gravity Falls has "A Tale of Two Stans" on the 13th, but there's always the possibility for another episode that same month. I hope that's not the only episode we have to look forward to in the near future. I would really hate to finally have the show on again, only for it go right back on hiatus after a single 22-minute episode. I wanna see how the Author fits in after thirty years in the Portal, where Dipper and Mabel go after NWHS, what Bill Cipher's plans are, etc.

Nah that guy was an experiment. It pretended to be the Author so it could get its hands on the Author's research and expand its abilities and escape. But it was just imitating a guy on a can of beans lol
    A couple of things I've always wondered about that episode:

- Was the shapeshifter the only monster down there? Dipper and Wendy first encounter it having ripped out a tongue. What tongue did that belong to? I guess it could have been the shapeshifter's, but it throws it down. There could be another monster down there.
    - And if the shapeshifter couldn't get out of the Author's underground bunker then who opened the can of beans that Soos finds in the hideout? The can that makes Dipper speculate that the Author might have been down there recently.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    But the original author was stan's twin because the imitator looks doesn't equally the same.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Well. Since their twins maybe the older one have different personality and reactions towards dipper and maple

Bay

Years
  • Recently finished watching the episode!

Spoiler:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I remember that episode they argue about to own such special room

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Tale of Two Stans--
    Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • I remember that episode they argue about to own such special room

Yeah I didn't forgot about that room. :P First started with them wanting separate rooms (Dipper tired of Mabel having her sleepovers with her friends), and once they found that room that's when they argue who gets it.

Tale of Two Stans--
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Ford was a genius, while Stan was a clever conman who lied just to get money and he just ruined his brother's dream

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    It's just speculate me; What if Maple and Dipper will be like the six finger pine and the con man pine? What would happen if they starting to acted like their conman uncle and six-finger uncle?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well, it was kind of sacrificing itself to catch up with that massive cliffhanger episode 11 left.

Spoiler:

Oh also did I do the signup right?

Yeah, you did! I'll add you properly and probably update names when I get around to using something other than a phone to browse PC lol

honestly really annoyed that we have to wait so long for next ep! what is with cartoon broadcast schedules these days wtf

Bay

Years
  • So did anyone got a chance to check out the new episode yesterday?

Spoiler:

Years
  • So did anyone got a chance to check out the new episode yesterday?

Spoiler:

Oh no! I was so busy with HW I missed it!{D:}o_O
    I'm going to watch it on demand now.

Also I have been lurking here and haven't joined yet {XD}
    let's just pretend lurking isn't creepy>_>

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Sorry for not posting in a while got busy and had to catch up on episodes!
    I finally just saw the latest episode though and i loved it the series just keeps getting better!
    (ok so there was one that aired the 3rd oops gotta watch it hmm maybe tonight :D)

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I just wonder why ford just ignore dipper like that

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm honestly not too keen on the self-referential humor that has been present in the last few episodes. It takes me out of the show somewhat and like. It's really heavy-handed. I keep seeing people be like "oh hirsch u sly dog" but tbh theyre really obvious jokes idk

Bay

Years
  • Yesterday's episode the Sanchurian Candidate aired!

Spoiler:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I don't think everyone wanna voted Stan. He been kicked out on many states due to lying and being an expert CON. If Ford stop busy with other stuff, he is most likely to be the replacements

Bay

Years
  • The Last Mablecorn recently aired!

Spoiler:

Back