• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEWARB [Gravity Falls FC]

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I'm still amazed at the coincidental timing of that episode- right at the time of FNAF hype, that episode comes out, despite being developed way prior to FNAF... creepy :o
    I know! Everyone on the internet was talking about FNAF to the point where I wanted everyone to shut up and then creepy animatronics and an accidental reference.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • tbh I think Soos and the Real Girl might be one of my fav eps? Not only because of the main plot and Soos-focus but also the B-Plot with Stan and Goldie was a fuckin treasure haha.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Omg we have a club for this yesssssssssss!
    USERNAME: Dedenne1
    FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Pacifica cause shes the rich girl but i feel bad for her its like the traditional spoiled brat with a terrible childhood story!
    ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Mabel justa so anyone on PC theyd say im Mabel lol im random not very rational and usually upbeat!
    HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: I saw the first episode lol and never stopped watching haha. Its a great show and kinda is like a book its got a great mysterious storyline that i love butttttt they ended on a cliffhanger which i hated!
    ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, WITHOUT IT THERES NO LOVE"

Oh and just a quick thing in correspondence to post above Giffany scared me lol

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Giffany is a very yandere tsundere stereotype. She is probably the scariest character in my opinion.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    USERNAME: Lizardo
    FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Dipper Pines. He's not as funny as Mabel or Stan, but he makes up for it being one of the most complex and interesting characters in the entire show. And when you consider that he's the central character of the series, that's actually really impressive. Can't wait to see the direction his character is going to go in following "Not What He Seems".
    ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO: Again, Dipper. With some exceptions (I could never see myself chasing after Wendy as obsessively as he did in the first season), he basically is me at 12-years old.
    HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: Sometime after "The Love God", I came across a review or two of the series at the AVClub. I wanted a new show to get into, and the premise of Gravity Falls reminded me a lot of another show I loved - Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated. I checked out the first episode, loved the humor, and kept going from there. Season 1 starts out really strong in its first twelve episodes, with episodes like "Headhunters", "The Inconveniencing", "Double Dipper", "The Time Traveler's Pig", and "Summerween", stalls from the "Boss Mabel"-"Boyz Crazy" stretch (they're not bad episodes, but none of them are as good as the opening twelve), and picks up big time with "Dreamscaperers" and "Gideon Rises". Season 2 has just been amazing, barring just one dud ("Soos and the Real Girl", "The Love God"). You can see the Simpsons influence on the humor, and the writers have a really good grasp of what makes the show work.
    ADD FIVE WORDS: Uh... "you know that it's true"?

I actually find that "Soos and the Real Girl" is one of the weakest episodes of the show. It's not bad - I don't think there's been an actual bad episode of Gravity Falls, just ones that don't land as well as others - and it's got a lot of funny lines, but Soos just isn't that interesting a character to build a plot around and "Real Girl" doesn't do much to develop or add any layers to him. And, as far as Soos-centered episodes go, "Blendin's Game" is far superior.

Agreed that Giffany's pretty creepy, especially when she starts going after Dipper, Mabel, and Melody in the climax with possessed animatronics. She's a good example of how much nastier Season 2's villains are than most of Season 1's. With the exceptions of Gideon (as far as "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" goes), the Summerween Tricker, and Bill Cipher, most of S1's villains are pretty tame. Season 2 has zombies, a Shapeshifter inspired by John Carpenter's The Thing (and voiced by Mark Hammill), the return of Bill Cipher, Giffany, the Blind Eye Society, and the Lumberjack Ghost.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Yeah, season 2 is darker and edgier than season 1. I like Soos and the Real Girl more than Blendin's Game because, it's funnier and it just seems like it was worked on more and I expected a lot more from Blendin's Game. I can't wait till the next episode, but it's in June! Really! Why must we wait so long for each episode?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    USERNAME: Spinosaurus
    FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: Grunkle Stan. I always dig the greedy selfish characters. He's also not what he seems.
    ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Dipper. Solving mysteries is something I always enjoyed.
    HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: Random episode on TV. Got hooked.
    ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART-OW HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES"

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    USERNAME: Blue Yveltal
    FAVORITE CHARACTER AND REASON: All expect Stan, Gideon, Robby and Ribecca
    ARE YOU A MABEL OR A DIPPER? HOW SO?: Mable, cuz I'm mostly not serious
    HOW DID YOU GET INTO GRAVITY FALLS?: when I first watch it, the conspricy interest me
    ADD FIVE WORDS: "USE YOUR HEART, hide the secret"

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I wonder why we get little episodes this month and last month was bulkful

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Just hope no more fillers, just showing stan with the book thingy and the twins finds out.. am I spoiling too much

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't think there will be a lot for filler tbh. Now that we're into the major plot stuff going on it's probs gonna be huge story stuff constantly.

give me carla mccorkle or death tbh

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Some crazy conspiracy about Stan.

• A old newspaper article shown that non-conman stan died in the past
    • Stan been keeping secrets all the time
    • Though the machine thing in the shack would tear the world apart, but it was just a fright gimmick
    • Stan another being?

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I can't post the link now (check Hirsch's Twitter), but Gravity Falls finally comes back July 13th with a new episode - "A Tale of Two Stans". And according to Time, JK Simmons is the voice of the Author!

We'll finally get to see the events leading up to the Author's disappearance, and Alex said a while back that it was going to destroy our headcanons. Can't freaking wait, this hiatus has been criminal.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I am so HYPED for backstory episode(s)! And I really can't wait to see what kind of person the Author really is; we've been speculating so long that probably everything is wrong ahaha. It's going to be so fun~

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I thought the author thing was the mimic thing that in the freezer

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Nah that guy was an experiment. It pretended to be the Author so it could get its hands on the Author's research and expand its abilities and escape. But it was just imitating a guy on a can of beans lol

Back