• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    FfA is a good book. I read it back in 8th or 7th grade. I felt bad for Charlie, he didn't even realize he was being made fun of.........just like Mr. Hung

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Oh Well William Hung is just... Mehh.. Didnt anyone see Mad TV? Where they had the Little Guy who sings she bangs? That's who he should be.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Not smarter than me! I think This thread is almost pointless...we go back and forth between wether Mr. Hung is good or a horrible singer or a good comidian...-_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    hmm..he is set to graduate from a 6 year college next year with a master's in engenirring....i think he is just a tad bit better.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Psyduck said:
    I don't know why, but I like his music, i know its not that good, but its his cofidence that draws me in, when he's up there on stage, singing, he's having fun, and confident, and he surely knows he's not the best, but I think thats what has made him popular more then ever. And on top of that he openly told the world he likes pokemon, I wish I had that much confidence, so I guess, I admire him most of all, and hearing his she bangs, or some of his other songs, fill s me with a small trace of a confidence of my own.
    That's true. And his famous quote was: "I have tried my best and have no regrets." if I recall correctly. Other than that, I don't see anything great about his singing or his looks.
    I don't watch American Idol, but our Bio teacher brought in the clip for fun on her laptop =D She's so nice!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I have. I think if he has that much guts to go out and try with a voice like his, he's ok. Braver than me......

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Go Will! Go Will! It'syo birthday! We gona party like it'syo birthday! Finnaly some people have changed there point of view.

Edit: What does that billiam dung suppost to mean? Huh?!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I don't know about you, but when I listen to music I like listening to people that are at least decent. Talent is a good thing! Lack of it should be a bad thing in the music industry. Sad how society's turned...

Back