• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey, i've got his cd. that guy is awe:some/ful both... at the same time. musical epiphany... makes me want to start genre "bad music" it would work... wow. hotel california is the best song... or... worst. however you look at it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, all of your friends are... different from me. also, we all like him around here because he goes to berkely, and that's where my parents went. so we love him. even though he's weird, and can't sing, also i'm a AI fan. and i have a liking for weird music, artistic... and fun stuff like that. *so cool*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    a joke person? in future tense? well, i almost wet myself when i heard hotel california for the first time in new york... ya, he's a joke, but he's still *so cool*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, i don't know exactly what's meant by "joke person" but i don't take him entirely seriously.

Years
    hmmm... hey look! William's already sunk! Before, he appearsin all these talk shows and stuff.. now, he's... nowhere to be found...

Years
    I don't think Pokemon.com should have put the William Hung article up.
    People only like him as a joke...
    I feel bad for him. But anyway, Pokemon.com probably made alot of Pokemon fans feel kind of stupid, being like William Hung.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    This is nothing to be proud of. William Hung is famous for all the wrong reasons- the worst kind of fame.

Ever read "Flowers for Algernon?" Charlie was made fun of, and he was just not intelligent enough to understand this. When he got the operation, he saw how he was really treated.

I view Hung in the same way- he may or may not know people laugh at his aweful singing, but he persists to sing anyway. This is a dis in our faces- the American Idol reject that people love for his off-key singing is a pokemon fan... How will people view that? How will we be stereotyped? You tell me!
    Exactly, this will just be another reason for people to believe pokemon is lame, if they take him as a joke and he likes pokemon, then people might not only start thinking pokemon is lame but people who like pokemon are lame as well. :\ This is one of the worst things to ever happen to pokemon. Willam Hung is a disgrace to the music industry and is trying to take pokemon with it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Musashi+Kojirou said:
    I don't think Pokemon.com should have put the William Hung article up.
    People only like him as a joke...
    I feel bad for him. But anyway, Pokemon.com probably made alot of Pokemon fans feel kind of stupid, being like William Hung.

Pokemon.com and WB always does things that offend other countries! =.=
    I hate them!
    Why on Earth would Nintendo choose WB for showing Pokemon?
    WB should not get any rights on Pokemon at all! =.=

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    The people who are diss'n Hung, are you BRAVE like him?

Some REALLY bad singers:
    Britney Spears
    Hillary Duff
    Mandy More
    ect.

*runs from BS,HD, and MM fans*

Everybody knows and agrees BS and HD cannot sing, but Mandy is okay, I think. William Hung is not even in their category though. He is terrible.

I think Cartoon Network should be the only network to show Pokemon [if they ever actually start showing season 2 or 3].

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    If you let me choose:
    Is William Hung better or WB better?
    I'd say...WB!

It really sux! Worse than Carole Boston Weatherford in my eyes!!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    William Hung is hilarious man. His video? So funny. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm more laughing at him than with him in this case...

But interesting to see that many people do like pokemon tho.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    William Hung is hilarious man. His video? So funny. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm more laughing at him than with him in this case...

But interesting to see that many people do like pokemon tho.
    I agrre, Back in April on the 6th *Was it?* when I saw that Music video it was so fricken funny I had to record it and then watch it again..XD

Who the heck would where a raincoat in a little water?XD

Back