• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    i dont approve of him much. He got what people work so hard to get so easy...and he made AI a major joke. But if he likes PKMN...I give him one point --;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd classify that as obsession :P

j/k

I don't dislike Mr. Hung, but I don't like his singing eiter...good comic releif though!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    This is nothing to be proud of. William Hung is famous for all the wrong reasons- the worst kind of fame.

Ever read "Flowers for Algernon?" Charlie was made fun of, and he was just not intelligent enough to understand this. When he got the operation, he saw how he was really treated.

I view Hung in the same way- he may or may not know people laugh at his aweful singing, but he persists to sing anyway. This is a dis in our faces- the American Idol reject that people love for his off-key singing is a pokemon fan... How will people view that? How will we be stereotyped? You tell me!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Just because he doesn't have skill doesn't mean people don't like him. The fact that he's got spunk and humor makes him an awesome guy, and a lot of people actually like him. They won't think a retarded and offkey singer is a pokemon fan, they'll think a really cool and funny guys that is popular worldwide is a pokemonm fan. Don't be such a pessimist.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    This is nothing to be proud of. William Hung is famous for all the wrong reasons- the worst kind of fame.

Ever read "Flowers for Algernon?" Charlie was made fun of, and he was just not intelligent enough to understand this. When he got the operation, he saw how he was really treated.

I view Hung in the same way- he may or may not know people laugh at his aweful singing, but he persists to sing anyway. This is a dis in our faces- the American Idol reject that people love for his off-key singing is a pokemon fan... How will people view that? How will we be stereotyped? You tell me!
    Yes I did very long time ago... but the point is, they are laughing with him, not at him... o.O

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I'm not pessimistic, I'm simply stating the situation as I see it. People may like him, but he is famous for all the wrong reasons.

We all form our own opinions, and if you like hearing untalented singers singing off-key and you think that someone like that promotes the reputation of Pokemon, I'm not here to stop you, but to share my own opinions. Deep down inside, I agree with both of you, but from a society stand point, I just can't see this promoting the Pok?mon reputation. But again, we all form our own reputations. We will all see eventually.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    and yet last time i checked his album was at number 7.....geez i dont care if he cant sing...better then most "real" singers out there.

Years
    Flowers for Algeron is cool... a guy who started dumb, turns smart and goes back dumb again... reminds me of a certain someone in the world right now... *cough*

Back