• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • 2015 will be a continuation of the droll of family and whatnot. 2016, a few months in, is what's going to be great. I'm out of this town and my own, prepared or not. And I'm going to do myself proud.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • To anyone writing "my life will start next year" or "on x year", I hate to inform you that you're all very much alive and you're all using your finite time on this planet whether you believe your life has started or not.

Use it wisely. I'm using mine on a Pokémon forum. No regrets.

I thought about using it on applied physics, but decided computers would be easier money and also more fun because it's basically as profitable as being a mechanic without the bullshit of oil and messes. After all this time people still don't know how to automobile and I imagine it'll be a while before people figure out how to computer.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I thought about using it on applied physics, but decided computers would be easier money and also more fun because it's basically as profitable as being a mechanic without the bullshit of oil and messes. After all this time people still don't know how to automobile and I imagine it'll be a while before people figure out how to computer.

The most important thing is that you're happy to do it and can consider it a year of your life that you don't regret.

2014 for me was a year I don't regret, even though I split it between working, the odd social event, and being mostly a hermit. I've been happy for the most part, so I'd call it a success. Slightly more ambitious "finally moving out" plan is going ahead next year which could be wonderful. Or awful. We'll see. I pity anyone that has to listen to me for the next six months.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • The most important thing is that you're happy to do it and can consider it a year of your life that you don't regret.

2014 for me was a year I don't regret, even though I split it between working, the odd social event, and being mostly a hermit. I've been happy for the most part, so I'd call it a success. Slightly more ambitious "finally moving out" plan is going ahead next year which could be wonderful. Or awful. We'll see. I pity anyone that has to listen to me for the next six months.

Unless you have children or work in a circuit court or something, I don't think anyone has to listen to you. I'm sure a few would want to, though. After all you're a nice guy and a realist and everything, who wouldn't. <3

Reactions: £

Sir Codin

2015 will mostly likely be no real change for me except possibly graduation from college in December (finally).

2016 is where the fun will really begin.

Years
  • The year will be whatever you make it out to be, so if you want to have fun and accomplish stuff, then get out there and do it. Or don't, it's your choice.

2015 will be epic because I graduate in May and a ton of cool movies come out this year, haha.

Years
  • Must say it was a stressful year with lots of college work. Learned a lot of things, though.

It'll be more of the same until I graduate and get a job, probably.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The year will be whatever you make it out to be, so if you want to have fun and accomplish stuff, then get out there and do it. Or don't, it's your choice.

2015 will be epic because I graduate in May and a ton of cool movies come out this year, haha.
    such as BATMAN VS MAN OF STEEL or something like that!!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Lol 2014 sucked for me but I think 2015 will be good, lots of self exploration and recovery!! Also love what I'm studying so that should be nice.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I know 2015 will be better for me. I cut a lot of things out of my life this year, for the better. I learned a lot of things this year too that'll help me in the future, as well as working on self improvement. Through the 2nd half of this year I have been the happiest I ever have been about life. It can only get better from here. I have a lot of things lined up next year as far as hobbies go, finding new, good people to hang out with and other personal goals. I'm really looking forward to the next year to further everything!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • The year will be whatever you make it out to be, so if you want to have fun and accomplish stuff, then get out there and do it. Or don't, it's your choice.

I imagine the earth will shake as you walk onto that stage

in the only graduation ceremony that amounts to anything in people's lives. Good luck knight person.

I'm looking really hard at good employment as of recently. My situation with high school has recently become as flexible as a purple girl on Willy Wonka, and with how marginalized it is like that a job is becoming really feasible.

My cousin's boyfriend gave me a number to call and check out this call center place in Wake Forest run by Xerox where you get paid a base $10 an hour with double time holiday pay and time and a half overtime to help Mac users with tech issues. While I may not jump to that immediately and they may not well take me I'm definitely seeking that so as to cushion myself for oppurtunities awaiting me in Virginia Beach. It's good money, and if high school is over soon enough I could do some weekend shit shift job on the side for a little extra cash as well. If I play my cards right I could have my life set out nice, and how I like it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 2015 will be the same old for me (college semester, searching for a relationship, buying stuff I like, family trip to a theme park), but hopefully I'll get into the Comic-Con this year in case I won't forget when they'll start selling tickets.

Sir Codin

2014 was a terrible year for me for various reasons.

I'm hoping 2015 will be better.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i can't say i believe 2015 will be any better than previous years of my life

Years
  • 2014 was a terrible year for me for various reasons.

I'm hoping 2015 will be better.

Same. The only good thing I got out of this year was attracting attention from so many new fandoms on Tumblr and also my activity on PC being the best it has been in the 3 years + 9 months I have been on this forum.

I think those two things will only get better come 2015. Who knows, something awesome may happen as well...

Years
  • 2014 was pretty all right for me.. I finished classes December 2013 so it's been great no longer having to go to school. Very high expectations of 2015 though, to the point where it almost worries me since I really want to achieve my goals.

Reply #100 in new!DCC whoo

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I think a lot happened for me in 2014, and also the tail of 2013, but strangely I don't look back on it all that negatively. I've attained a lot of personal growth and had so much of my life uprooted and replanted since December last year, and I think it was a large case of road rash in the scheme of life, really.

It was incredibly depressing and taxing – the outcome of everything that's happened, I mean – but maybe it will brighten up later on. I've lost a lot and in that loss I've strangely enough gained a sense of wisdom out of it I suppose. I think it'll make things all the better on down the road.

Years
  • I can't wait for the year to just end already. I've had nothing but bad luck this year. Yesterday I posted about my 3ds and fear of it getting bricked. Today I come home after spending day with my fan and find it was stolen out the charging dock. It was near a high window in my room. Low light of my year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back