• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm gonna try to be more studious for 2015, since I'm more than halfway through high school and I make pretty suckish grades.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • 2014 was pretty alright in comparison to 2009-2013. I'm also looking forward to 2015, because I have things planned out and it's definitely not gonna suck.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I really want to make it over to England to see my boyfirend. We were supposed to meet up this year finally, but this year threw so many curves at me...Ugh. I can't wait for 2015. A new chance for everything

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Much better year than 2013 for me. 2014 is the year of rebirth and evolution. I experienced a new reawakening and played a video game series that will affect me for the rest of my life. (Xeno-series. Xenosaga and Xenogears.) They made me realize so many things, and my relationship with my fiance and living conditions continue to improve. I removed a job that was a huge burden midway through the year and got on a much better schedule. Working the night shift is awful and I swear, I will never subject myself to that again.

Then I had a vacation to a completely different state to visit my fiance's family with him and we went on a second adventure to a MLP convention in this state. Both of those were a complete disaster. But in the first disastrous situation, we grew closer together through the adversity, and there were some fun moments. In the second, we decided to blow off the convention and just have fun buying things and exploring locations.

Also, I started a new roleplay with him and have learned many new techniques about writing and keeping us motivated. We're improving vastly with our story telling abilities and we will continue until this is the first roleplay I've ever finished in all the years I've been RPing.

It is our first year living together and it has been very special to me. I don't want to say anything about the future though. Anything could happen. I'll just appreciate 2014 and pretty much act like 2015 is just an extension of that. Like every other year is when it begins. It'll be no different on December 31st than on January 1st. But it will be different later on down the year. We'll see what slowly evolves. As we're still in the establishing stages of living together, I know there's still a lot yet left to happen, like the eventual wedding. (Which we have no idea when, but it will happen at some point.)

Years
  • 2014 was the worst. But so was pretty much every other year of my life. I still think I'm cool, and I look forward to where my life will go from here, but 2014 sucked. Getting raped twice was not my favorite thing. Subsequently ending up in the psych ward three different times was not my thing. Getting dumped because of my rape history was also not pleasant. Having a seizure sucked. OH WELL. At least I live with my bestest friend ever, I have a sweet research job again, and I'm moving forward with my life.

Years
  • I would say 2014 was certainly a good year for me, except for a few things like getting a high D on my Spanish class (which I didn't pick up on until late in the semester), and that there were some things I had the chance to do but chose not to (see: calling off a trip to NYC that I had been awaiting for over a month). But there were plenty of nice places I got to go in the year, although late in I started feeling really weird come fall. But that last one is I guess normal for a lot of people.

Years
  • 2014 kinda didn't meet expectations for me, my family still have these dreadful altercations plus my brother dropped out of school to become a stay-at-home video gamer who well... somehow causes the altercations to come to light.

But in terms of online life it was a fun year, I stumbled into new fandoms on Tumblr and my PC activity has been the best it has ever been since I joined, and I hope it still stays strong in 2015.

Years
  • 2014 on PC will be remembered as the year El Héroe Oscuro made a well-deserved fairytale comeback, being modded only 3 months after making his shock return to being active on the forums.

I'll also remember when my good buds Candela and Psylocke, two members who spent a lot of time inactive finally deciding to get back into an active state. The former said she had to thank me for welcoming her back when she returned, which really made me kinda surprised.

I do wonder if 2015 may see another inactive member making a shock comeback... we'll have to see, but I think the year ahead will throw good things my way.

Years
  • I've really enjoyed these first 3 months I've had on this site, and I hope that I have more enjoyment in my next 12 months. I also have an new year's resolution to reach 10,000 posts by the end of 2015, which is very reasonable by my standards.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I really want to make it over to England to see my boyfirend. We were supposed to meet up this year finally, but this year threw so many curves at me...Ugh. I can't wait for 2015. A new chance for everything
    May I ask, did you two meet online or something?
    2014 on PC will be remembered as the year El Héroe Oscuro made a well-deserved fairytale comeback, being modded only 3 months after making his shock return to being active on the forums.
    They should make a movie off of this, it's a shame they haven't.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I don't really know how I'd personally rate 2014 for myself. On & off, it was okay, I guess? Definitely not the greatest, and I'm hoping 2015 will be better; especially since I have a few things planned for myself to finally start getting my life in gear.

One important and very big thing for me is finally learning how to drive. I've always been terrified of learning, but I've recently been a bit more motivated in wanting to learn. The only trouble I'm having currently is trying to force myself to study the manual so I can practice the written test, lmao

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • 2014 is the year that I started uni and got a job I enjoy, so it's actually been a really cool year! A lot's gonna change for me in 2015, so I'm kinda sad that 2014's ending :[

But like Nick said, sooo many movies next year omg

urgh I'm almost 20 noooo

They should make a movie off of this, it's a shame they haven't.

Would watch this movie.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    2015 on PC is probably gonna be uneventful, unless of course my secret comes out. Then things might be interesting.

Years
  • I'll likely be viewed as the Wally of this forum.

Like how I went from someone with a lot of fear and uncomfortable-ness to becoming a strong active poster who never lets anything get them down. 2011 started with me being worried I was going to have to leave, but then come 2013 I start improving greatly and now this year ends with me being looked up to by newer members.

Pretty much a wild ride for me if that's anything to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back