• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • You did? That's great news! Have you tried building your Infernity deck on there?

Yeh I did, and I got the use the new Ocg Infernity bishop. Currently in getting too many spell/traps. When you can't have a hand, you need to get the ballence perfect

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I picked up Sylvans! :D

x3 Sylvan Hermitree
    x3 Sylvan Saigequioa
    x2 Sylvan Marshalleaf
    x2 Sylvan Firemushroom (Komushroomo?)
    x2 Sylvan Peaskeeper (so good)
    x3 Lonefire Blossom
    x2 Rose Lover
    x2 Rose Paladin
    x1 Spore
    x1 Glow Up Bulb

x3 Sylvan Charity
    x3 Mount Sylvania
    x2 Terraforming
    x3 Miracle Fertilizer
    x2 MST
    x2 Reasoning
    x1 Soul Charge
    x1 Book of Moon
    x1 Foolish Burial
    x1 Dark Hole (need a raigeki Welp)

Extra:
    x2 Felgrand
    x1 107
    x1 Alsei (big booty Sylvan)
    x1 Dracossack
    x1 Big Eye
    x1 Master of Blades
    x1 Mechquipped Angineer
    x1 Leo
    x1 Stardust Dragon
    x1 Crimson Blazer
    x1 Naturia Beast
    x1 Black Rose
    (2 spaces left)

I still need 2 princessprout :( but this is the deck for now without her. Whatcha guys think (of the deck and sylvans in general). I love it personally, requires thinking to actually play

Zehn

Years
  • Been bashing YGOpro for 2 days straight now, when's the next tournament?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I picked up Sylvans! :D

<decklist>

I still need 2 princessprout :( but this is the deck for now without her. Whatcha guys think (of the deck and sylvans in general). I love it personally, requires thinking to actually play
    Oh, Sylvans eh? I honestly like them better than most of the recent archetypes that Konami's been coming up with, haha. As for the deck itself, it seems pretty solid at the moment, even for a WIP. I can see that Lonefire is quite indispensable here, and Reasoning also seems like a godsend for this deck. I can imagine some crazy shenanigans going on with Sagequoia, as it seems you can pull it out quite consistently. Have you considered running Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One? That card would seem to have a lot of synergy with Sylvans, considering how its flaws are covered by your ability to place it back on top of the deck. (And I see you've got some free Extra Deck space there, so why not?)

Been bashing YGOpro for 2 days straight now, when's the next tournament?
    Pretty much whenever we have at least 4 people who are willing to do this. That, or a tag-duel, haha. (Whichever works, honestly. xD)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2018
    I tried getting into Yu-Gi-Oh. I got a bunch of cards, learned how to play, and wasn't really doing that bad. But then the fun of it just left me...

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    What's best cards for Battlin Boxers

Zehn

Years
  • What's best cards for Battlin Boxers

They have a XYZ that when you try to destroy it, it juts detaches a monster. That's such a pain to overcome. Usually I just use infernity archer to direct attack and have infernity barrier so they can't get past my defences

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Hmm so no suitable cards for battlin boxer?

Zehn

Years
  • Hmm so no suitable cards for battlin boxer?

It's a full archetype, really good. It's one of the AI decks on YGO. The card I was talking about is call battlin' boxer lead yoke. Needs 2 level 4 battlin' boxer cards. Instead of being destroy you just detach a thingy. Then it gain 800 atk when you detach a monster. Pretty good starts with 2200 attack.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm still confuse about yoke's ruling.
    Opponent pulls raigeki, Lead Yoke is safe (De-attach one)
    can lead yoke de-attach one more even raigeki failed to destroy it and opponent user other means of destruction.

Meadow

Years
  • I'm still confuse about yoke's ruling.
    Opponent pulls raigeki, Lead Yoke is safe (De-attach one)
    can lead yoke de-attach one more even raigeki failed to destroy it and opponent user other means of destruction.

Yep, you can use Lead Yoke's effect more than once, because it doesn't have a "once-per-turn" clause.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Thanks for clearing up. While I was dueling in DN people said only once, but there's no condition, I can use more than once :3

Meadow

Years
  • Looks like some more cards were confirmed:

YGOrganization said:
    Keigan no Majutsuhi
    Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 1500
    DEF 1500
    Scale 5
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) If you control another "Magician" or "Performapal" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 "Magician" Pendulum monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, except "Keigan no Majutsuhi".
    Monster Effect:
    (1) You can discard this card from your hand, then target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone whose Pendulum Scale is different than its original value; its Pendulum Scale becomes its Original value until the end of the turn.

(This card is a Magician)

Performapal Lacoodown
    Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 800
    DEF 1800
    Scale 2
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; all monsters your opponent controls lose 800 DEF until the end of the turn, also if that target attacks a Defense Position monster this turn, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If this card is destroyed in battle: You can make the monster that destroyed this card in battle lose 800 ATK.

Thoughts?

Meadow

Years
  • Yep, those are just rough translations. Heck, I think the names from the subbed version of ARC-V are also different translations as well, so nothing should be confirmed at the moment.

(This is kinda similar to how Leviathan Dragon was initially called "Leviath Dragon," "Levice Dragon," and "Revise Dragon" by three different translators. xD)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There're two archetypes I feel like have way too many cards, Blackwings (they use like 5/30 members lol) and Performapals. That being said, not sure how Performpals work with so many monsters and pendulums. The magician is interesting though, negating that terrible scale effect of the two original pendulum magicians.

Meadow

Years
  • Yeah, as much as I love Blackwings, I really gotta agree. xD

I mean, come on! All of the support that gets poured into Blackwings could've been saved for other fellow 5D's archetypes, haha.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • There're two archetypes I feel like have way too many cards, Blackwings (they use like 5/30 members lol) and Performapals. That being said, not sure how Performpals work with so many monsters and pendulums. The magician is interesting though, negating that terrible scale effect of the two original pendulum magicians.
    Heroes? :P With Performapals I guess that depends on how you build it, but it seems like most will be going for the Magician/Odd-Eyes deck with some performapal support.

Yeah, as much as I love Blackwings, I really gotta agree. xD

I mean, come on! All of the support that gets poured into Blackwings could've been saved for other fellow 5D's archetypes, haha.
    Don't start on Junks again. :P

Meadow

Years
  • It's true, though. (lol) Blackwings don't even need half the support they get, except for the recent Premium Gold stuff. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ladies and gents get your Toon Tables now before they get real pricey, toons are only getting more stupid

http://ygorganization.com/ocg-cardo-updates/
    bUBNFDk.jpg

Copycat/Mimicat
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate 1 "Mimicat" per turn.
    (1) If you control "Toon World" and a Toon Monster: Target 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard; if it is a monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field. If it is a Spell/Trap Card, Set it to your side of the field.

Back