• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I guess I'm fine sticking with one deck haha, but I honestly don't even have a single "go-to" deck that I can turn to. This is gonna be a pretty tough choice. xD

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I only have one deck (2 if you count experimental) on YGOPRO haha. Let's do a turbo duel tournament instead ;)

Meadow

Years
    Hahaha, I've actually tried out a Turbo Duel before and it was pretty fun, but unfortunately it's somewhat less exciting without being able to ride on a D-Wheel without having awesome, flashy visuals. xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I have only one deck I built myself: Crystal Beasts. It's not up to snuff, but I still use it. I have a mostly complete Constellar deck as well.

Meadow

Years
    A bit unrelated to the tournament, but here are some more teaser pics of the next V-Jump cards, courtesy of YGOrganization:

Spoiler:

Hmm, so it looks like Manga!Quasar is coming in soon. I wonder what kind of effect it'll have. And whoa, SNo. 0 looks just like Yuma in ZEXAL II form!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    What's up with the no-rank Xyz monsters lol.

@PlatinumDude: Can we count you in for the tournament then? Can't remember if you use ygopro lol

Also, whoever wanted to design an emblem, we've got the green light, just figure out who wants to do it/if you want to collaborate.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    What's up with the no-rank Xyz monsters lol.

@PlatinumDude: Can we count you in for the tournament then? Can't remember if you use ygopro lol

Also, whoever wanted to design an emblem, we've got the green light, just figure out who wants to do it/if you want to collaborate.

I don't use YGOPro, tbh. I use Dueling Network.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Alright, no problem. Maybe next time should be a DN tournament, since everyone has access to it. And in regards to the tournament, I'm thinking about starting up either this weekend, or end of the month (so next weekend). I really don't want to start with only 4 people, but that might be all we get.

In other news, CORE just got a ton of reveals (the set hits OCG in a couple of days). There are tons of new stuff, some Lightsworn support, Aromage support, etc. But the card that stood out most was this:

Wind God's Barrier - Air Force
    Normal Trap
    When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Return all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to their hand.

Meadow

Years
    This weekend is gonna be pretty difficult for me, because exam season is at its peak. However, I'll be on summer break the weekend after that, so do you think that'll work?

Wind God's Barrier - Air Force

"Holy Barrier - Mirror Force"

...woooooooooooooooooooooow. XDDD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah that's no problem, gives people a couple more days to enter.

And in regards to CORE, it's certainly got some interesting stuff. Really looking forward to seeing how Igknights do and if Konami will let all the rulings slide to make them Tier 0.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I'm going to swap out my mirror forces with Air Forces! This is so much more useful

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Someone pointed this out too:
    Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Even without the trap, I didn't know this existed for siding against Yosenju.

Meadow

Years
    The psychology game is on lol. I definitely posted this with the intention of making you waste a side slot or two.

That's the thing, lol. The psychology is so real that not even you can be 100% sure if you really wanna go with Yosenjus, hahaha. (Not saying that's a fact, but I'm supposedly speaking from probability, haha.)

As for me, I ended up a bit disappointed with a few decks on my candidates list, and surprisingly impressed at a certain number of decks that I originally had no intent on using. So who knows, maybe you might side against the wrong deck of mine as well. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lol I wasn't going to use Yosenju in the first place. or was I hahahaha

And I think I've narrowed my choices down to two decks, the siding shouldn't be too difficult, there's a couple staples that I always side in.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    There's many deck I want to use for the tourney. but I haven't figure best to use

Back