• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
  • Yeah I got the same problem when I was finally able to download your hack. So I still couldn't play it then. I was trying to open mine.
    Yay the next version of the demo is here. ^_^

Noooo your current demo still doesn't work for me
    Same problem
    1. No System2c file (Added that myself)
    2. No Vehicle file (that too)
    3. No main file (can't add that)
    It was the same thing every time I downloaded Lunar (only twice):(:(:(

PS by hack I mean RM2K

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Here come the files!

Here are the missing files! Next update they'll be with the package (gosh, there's so much to fix!)

Let me know of all the other missing files!

Years
  • DarkMage if im not mistaken, you have version 1.04 of Rm2k3, am i correct?
    If so.. i'd recommend you to go get the newest patches, because it has some bug fixes and it fixes the Font in the RPG_RT.exe
    I will send you the bug fixed RPG_RT.exe if you want it, just forum PM me and we can work something out... i can send you the patches too.

Years
  • COKKA said:
    Dam when I got to the battles I was missing a strike file
    Can you put all your Chipsets, Charsets, Facesets, Sounds ,ect, on the full version?

Do you have the RTP?
    If not, tell me which sounds/gfx, etc that it says your missing (it usually shuts down and says what your missing in a error)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • COKKA>The file size it WAY too huge to include all the RTP. But this is one of the reasons I have it up for download so early - to have bug fixes and everything. My RTP dependency scanner only worked for the 2000 RTP, so much of the 2003 may be missing. If you let me know which files are missing I can add them to the next release. Besides that, what did you think of the game?

Avatar>No, I have the updated 1.08 version by RPG Advo. Thanks anyway!

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    COKKA>The file size it WAY too huge to include all the RTP. But this is one of the reasons I have it up for download so early - to have bug fixes and everything. My RTP dependency scanner only worked for the 2000 RTP, so much of the 2003 may be missing. If you let me know which files are missing I can add them to the next release. Besides that, what did you think of the game?

Avatar>No, I have the updated 1.08 version by RPG Advo. Thanks anyway!

Hm, well that version doesnt have the font fixes RPG_RT.exe
    But if you want i can send the font fix to you?
    Because the font is a bit messed up, you've noticed havent you?

EDIT: So far the game looks good, but short, but and arent you gonna make the player go to the lab and get Umbreon, or do you start with it?
    Just curious.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Yes, yes. Very legitimate question... if you didn't read the ReadMe.txt.
    But let's start with your first question. I have the font fix, it's not messed up for me, and I have all my assets in order. Thank you anyway!

As for the shortness issue, this is a tech-demo, just showing off the CMS and CBS. My friend is working on the story part of the game and I'm doing all the techie work. But here's a quick preview before the real demo is released: You're a kid who wants to be a trainer, right? You go to the lab, but all the pokemon are gone. Your family (not just your mom ;) ) feeling sorry for you, give you some money. This makes you determined to buy a pokeball and catch your own! So, you'll go on the first route and get attacked by wild pokemon. They easily are about to defeat you when... in comes a wild Umbreon! It chases away all the enemies and becomes your companion.

I hope it's not too cliche. It's difficult avoiding the pre-set pkmn cliches when making a pkmn game!

Years
  • Erm.... issit possible to put it on another site? I dont want to say this again, but in Shanghai, nothing seems to work.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey nice game Darkmage. But could you make it so that
    in the battles the pokemon attack more faster. It would get a bit boring
    sometimes if you have to wait in between so that you're pokemon
    has time to get to the opponent faster. (Speed up move event)

Years
  • I dunno... free webs? Freewebs.com works, dont know if you can upload it though.... there IS a size limit...

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • I thought it was great! Really good battle system.
    How much would the file be if you put them all together?
    Can you send files that you didn't find by downloading from sites like custom made Char,Chip,Face,Battle...ect
    I got both 2K and 2K3 versions so 2003 files I can get my self.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • Where should each of the three missing files be placed. I have tried moving them around but i still get the the errror " file system2c can't be opened ". Help somone.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • Thanks Cokka! I was able to fix the system2c error but now i am getting one that says "the file vehicle cann't be opened" I put the file vehicle3 into the charset.

Help someone again.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Psyduck> think I gave you the wrong vehicle one. Here's the right one!

bna_li> Sorry, I'm not about to move my entire site for one individual. However, if you give me whatever error message comes up when you try to access my site, I may be able to fix it.

Daegon_Kimeron> As for the speed of the move event in battle, that's just for one attack. And I think what I'll do is set the move speed depending on that pokemon's speed rating. Thanks for the feedback!

Back