• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
... I fear I may have lost my enthusiasm for this project. The things like the item system are just too daunting, especially with such little time on my hands. I'll probably just release a small test game with the 3D-style CBS. I'm thinking of moving on to a project I feel I can get into a little more, Eye of the Storm, something I conceptualized a while ago and made a trailer for it (downloadable from my site). It was a blast to make, which is more than I can say for what I've been doing with Lunar. I'd just hate to see all those hourse poured into Lunar reach no result, but I consider it a learning experience that can be channeled into TEOTS.

What do you all think?

Brittany

Back?
Years
DarkMage31 said:
... I fear I may have lost my enthusiasm for this project. The things like the item system are just too daunting, especially with such little time on my hands. I'll probably just release a small test game with the 3D-style CBS. I'm thinking of moving on to a project I feel I can get into a little more, Eye of the Storm, something I conceptualized a while ago and made a trailer for it (downloadable from my site). It was a blast to make, which is more than I can say for what I've been doing with Lunar. I'd just hate to see all those hourse poured into Lunar reach no result, but I consider it a learning experience that can be channeled into TEOTS.

What do you all think?
That's some dissapointing news >.<
I'm looking forward to the product anyway, complete or not.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I agree it is dissapointing but it's good to hear that you'll still be in the game making business! And it's good that your gonna release a demo!

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Like they^ said, it's disappointing to hear, but at least we'll still get to play what was completed so far. And it's not like you're not making games anymore, so that lessens the disappointment. :)

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Don't ask that here there is a team trying to replicate the original pokemon their is a demo out so you should d/l that.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
What cigarettes said. I'm probably going to release a video showing the hilights and call this project quits. Eye of the Storm is coming along so awesome I want to focus my efforts. I'm even drawing concept art as unlockables ;)

Back