• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
EDIT: The water Pokemon that follows me around the most is Godzilla, my faithful Quagsire!
All six of my pokemon were level 35 when I beat Claire! No grinding for me!

...at least until the tenth time I got thumped by Karen's Umbreon...

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
Years
My team are all in the mid 40's Clair's gym puzzle is annoying. :O -insert fancy theme music-
If you where a water gym leader, what kind of puzzles would you have in your gym to challange trainers?

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Right now, I'm in Kanto and I just beat Sabrina. My Pokemon are still rather under-leveled.

Hmm... For the gym, I think it would be cool to have an underwater maze, although everyone would need to have scuba equipment... The whole concept of Dive in Hoenn was kind of flawed, because somehow you and your Pokemon didn't need to breathe. -.-

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
Years
If you where a water gym leader, what kind of puzzles would you have in your gym to challange trainers?
I'd do something along the lines of filling up containers with water to get to the next stage within a time limit or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back