• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Yes you can. Anybody can as long you love water-types. By the way, I'm out for a few days because I had to go to Moscow, been transferred to another university(plus renewing by short-term visa...-_-). I'm I'll not be active as before. But I'll try! Spasiba!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • My Red Gyarados or my Lugia. Or maybe, my newly caught Kyogre. I have only had the game around two weeks, and I've beaten Red already and caught most legendaries in the game as well.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^ Lugia is a water type? o_o

Feraligatr or Slowking. Mostly Slowking, cause I use him more.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Maybe they didn't want him to be a Water type as it may annoy Ho-oh fans because Ho-oh's a Fire type, a weak type against Water.

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong though, they did it with Groudon and Palkia. Both have a type dosadvantage against the other. (Groudon is a Ground type, which is weak against Water types, while Kyogre is one. And Palkia is weak to Dragon attack while Dialga is a Dragon type, but Dialga also is a steel type making Dragon type moves only normal against him. =/)

Years
  • Welcome all new members! You'll be added right now! ^^

What Water-type Pokemon usually follows behind you in HG/SS?
    -As of right now, it's Tenta-kun my Tentacruel. My whole team is water so it varies when they level up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back