• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Back to the Grind(stone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I really should buy Undertale at this rate. Almost everyone but me has played it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I liked Type-0. Not quite keen on the port, though. Especially those subtitles. Little bothers me more than when a game uses a shitty font for its interface and dialog. Really gets in the way for me, especially when it's everywhere.

Hell, I considered selling my copy and just continuing with the PSP version. Still might.

Also, there's a Square Enix sale happening. 's not bad, watch the shipping, though.

pkmin3033

$3.49 for Blood Omen 2? Good stuff. If I used Steam I'd snap that up immediately. It's not the best Legacy of Kain title, but even the worst one is pretty damned good...and Blood Omen 2 is far from the worst one. Simon Templeman has such an amazingly classy voice <3

Reactions: Zet

pkmin3033

I really ought to finish Bloodborne...I started it just before my birthday, then I got Disgaea 5, and that was that. Honestly, I prefer the combat pace of the Souls games, but it was quite enjoyable, and DAT MUSIC.

pkmin3033

2) Bloodborne does not have Hanazawa Kana
    12.%20tongue.gif
    But Satoshi, didn't you know? HanaKana IS in Bloodborne! And she's happy to see you!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I need to hear her :P
    Ohohoh, you'll hear her. She screams a lot.

Anyway, I feel kinda weird... I suppose this is supposed to be ugly/scary, right?
    I quite like its design.
    Yeah...that's kinda what Bloodborne is. The creature design is absolutely fantastic.

I'd love to meet the people who came up with 'em, because they can get pretty damn creative, especially considering how many different monsters there are.

pkmin3033

Bloodborne was a nice return to form for FromSoftware in terms of monster design...Dark Souls II was absolutely dismal; it was about 90% dudes in armour. It was a very weak game overall - not remotely difficult, painfully linear, and very drab - but the designs in particular were very disappointing. Hopefully Dark Souls III follows more in the footsteps of Bloodborne than its predecessor.

As for being scary...well, I've seen worse. Nothing tops Drakengard's Grotesqueries. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Beat the story mode/tutorial of Final Fantasy Explorers today. It took me about 35 hours, which is quite a bit more than the 10 hours that people usually state. Then again, I've spend a substantial amount of time farming stuff and just running around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back