• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Oh, yes. Yes you can catch a Munchlax in my hack. I see you're a great fan of Munchlax. ^^

Very well.., I'll be fixing Munchlax's icon then.

BTW, to all who played and like my hack, I decided to change the tree tiles of my hack. I am currently searching for a nice tree for my hack, since my previous tree tile is kinda skinny.

Thanks and good day all.

- edited -

Here are some updates. I don't wanna double post so I'll just edit my previous post.

Well, I have done 2 small scripts and I have changed the old tiles to new ones.

Take a look.

Spoiler:

Those are the updates for now. I should be changing the screenies in the first post later, before I will put Beta 2.

Later and good day! ;)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey, thanks for playing it.

well, here are some screenies of the starters in Beta 2.., and as I stated in my long forgotten post here, I have used the D/P posts of the starters. And here they are...

Spoiler:

Maybe I should also use the D/P sprites of the Johto and kanto starters.

Btw.., my real-life friend just found a glitch while playing my Beta 1 and reported that there's a glitch around Wind Path... His advice is that don't press START around that area...

Thanks all and good day!

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Nice hack man Some really nice screens im gonna download beta right now!!

Years
Downloading Ruby ROM: Remaining time - 17 min.

Argh! It's too long to wait!

EDIT: YES! Downloaded, and ready to play! Starting.... now!

EDIT: I love that opening. And no, I will never try to remove it. It's just too funny.

EDIT: Nice Riolu. It's really well made.

EDIT: THe layout is confusing, but that's what makes it cool!

EDIT: I can't beat the first gym leader. My pokemon re Treeko LV.12, and Surskit LV.7, so I'm very weak to his attacks. ...Hm, farfetched shouldn't have peck... that's what kills me. Well, that with it's swords dance.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I like how it snows when you enter Soft Snow City. However, don't you think that there should be at least one pokemon good against the first gym that you can catch?

EDIT: Finally! I had to evolve Treeko in order to beat it. That's a bit too hard for the first gymj, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
:t158:So jagold, what am I gonna do next?
gotta upload some more sprites for backup.... hehehe
:t158:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there Haseo.., you could just have tried to catch an Electrike around PASS PATH or GREEN PATH...

Oh and btw.., what do you mean by Farfetch'd..? I have replaced that pkmn...

Anyways, I am glad you like it. ^^

Good day all. I just finished fixing that annoying bug in MONATAMI CITY.., finally.

Moving on...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Electrike... didn't see one.

The gym leader has a Farfetch'd.

Ah... I just remembered... In beta 1, yes, the gym leader has a Farfetch'd, than in Beta 1-x, has a... it won't be fun if I'll tell you.

NOTE that Beta 1-x is a bug-fixed and a difficult version of Beta 1.

Thank you so much for playing.

Beta 2 is almost done.

A few more double checks and script making and mapping and it should be ready to go.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Man.., can't you wait 'till I finish the plot o'mine for Beta 2 (which is blank.., eheheh...)..?

Beta 2's length would be up to the 6th Gym leader, at least.., or depends if I have something new to add in the blank plot that I have.

Anyways.., I am currently analyzing the logic of the connection of events in the third island. But I have done mapping and putting some few scripts in 3 towns, 2 routes and 1 cave in Beta 2...

It's still a long way, but I'll make it, eventually...

Good day all, and have a happy hacking...

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
:t283:um jagold... sorry for this but, this is an off topic that i'm gonna ask you, can you please help me with the advance map editor.... I'm gonna make my hack soon and I really need your help..:t283:

:t327:So um, I've borrowed several sprites and overworlds now....
where can I download Advance map and what version should I download?
:t327:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
destinedjagold i dont know what to do, shoult i play you hack now, or wait for beta 2? what wolut you choce, i relly wont to play it!

It is your decision, btw... So I respect your decision.

:t283:um jagold... sorry for this but, this is an off topic that i'm gonna ask you, can you please help me with the advance map editor.... I'm gonna make my hack soon and I really need your help..:t283:

Uh.., sure. No problem, but you could just PM me, since your post is considered a spam, I think......

Caina

Nankurunaisa
Years
Oh wow! I'm completely thrilled with the new tiles.... (1st post) Well, not really used to see the new trees, but hey, they look good! And going to jail script is something unusual.... very unique.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back