• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pet peeve?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • There are always these little things that really irritate you, annoy you, anger you, something you can never resist complaining about, something that drives you crazy & you have to yap about it!

So what's your pet peeve?

Pika Pika :chu:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    People talking with food in their mouth; eating noisily, yeah that chomping and munching sounds. Just no.

I came to post this! Especially slurping noises! You can avoid by keeping your mouth closed. It's easy to do unless you have no nose.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It's easy to do unless you have no nose.

But some people like me, often have a chronic stuffy nose. So, it's not actually that easy to do if you can't breathe through your nose properly. I've tried to do it too, believe me. Just pointing that out. I've practiced that art of doing both... keeping my mouth closed and opening it enough just to breathe before I become short of breath... yeah thanks, stuffy allergy-related nose. *rolls eyes* Not saying it as an excuse for doing it. Only saying it's a good reason why some people do things noisely.

My biggest peeve probably has to be my mom. She's always stopping at nothing to annoy me and drive me nuts. :c

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    But some people like me, often have a chronic stuffy nose. So, it's not actually that easy to do if you can't breathe through your nose properly. I've tried to do it too, believe me. Just pointing that out. I've practiced that art of doing both... keeping my mouth closed and opening it enough just to breathe before I become short of breath... yeah thanks, stuffy allergy-related nose. *rolls eyes* Not saying it as an excuse for doing it. Only saying it's a good reason why some people do things noisely.

My biggest peeve probably has to be my mom. She's always stopping at nothing to annoy me and drive me nuts. :c

I was replying to this saying something about making you a new nose and ended up with a massive paragraph about Donald Trump. I don't know what happened really.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Talking with your mouth full.
    Like stop. Nothing you have to say to me is nearly important enough for me to be subjected to seeing chewed up pieces of food in your mouth.

Years
  • People who stand too close to me when they're having a conversation with me and move closer when I try to inch away to a more comfortable distance.

Actually I guess just invasion of my personal space in general, really.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I'm not leaving one, I'm making a list. Most are road rage.

People.. People just plain piss me off
    When someone say's they're going to do something and never do it
    Religious freaks. Please do us all a favor and stfu
    When people take their time at a light that's limited on time and you are in a rush. Just fucking go!!
    Chewing with mouth open. Are you a cow or a human?
    Politics.. Jesus christ
    People leaving shopping carts in a parking spot! Are you seriously that lazy??
    When people wait til the last second to merge.. Did you not see the fucking sign??
    When I'm going 90 on the highway and some asshole still decides to ride on my ass. I'm about to brake check you.
    Truck drivers. Period
    Truck drivers that pass another truck driver that's behind another truck driver decides to switch lanes on a 2 lane highway and takes forever to pass them and they usually wait til they're going uphill. Why?
    When there's busy traffic and you're pulling out of a spot and some asshole decides to switch lanes for no reason just to piss you off and make you wait longer.
    When drivers don't know how to stay in their lane.
    Bad parkers.. Really, it takes a special person to use 2 parking spots and knowing it. Especially irritates me when it's the only parking spot and the asshole parked 8 inches over the line.
    Obese people.. How do you even get that fat?
    People that don't know hygiene.. Take a fucking shower every once in awhile.
    Also hate when people bathe in fragrances. Like damn, if someone flicked a lighter with you in the room you'd catch on fire.
    Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
    Messy houses. How hard is it to pick up after yourself?
    When fast food joints can't get my order right. that's why you're making minimum wage.

Rant over

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have a lot but the first one that comes to mind is when a group of 3 or more people walk side by side and take up the whole sidewalk. City sidewalks (at least here) are REALLY narrow and it can be a huge pain to get around, especially during rush hour. Just walk in groups of 2.

Back