• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pet peeve?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm very skilled at anti-flirting.

Besides it's in my name most people do know me as Spitfire.
    Ooh I realized what my pet peeve is! People who use different usernames on different programs/sites. (8

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • When people don't hold the door for you when they clearly saw you! I mean come on! It's sucha n underrated thing to do for people, and can really go a long ways towards brightening a person's day. I for one know I really appreciate it when someone holds the door open for me.

Also like when like people like use like the like word "like" every like other like word.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    People who walk their dogs outside and don't pick up their poop. There really isn't any excuse...

Yes! This or slacking on anything else regarding basic pet care. If you can't clean up poop a pet isn't for you, dont get one.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • My biggest pet peeve is ultimately people who don't understand the concept of what a pet peeve really is.

That aside, some of my other pet peeves are when people use earphones, and they don't put the one labelled L in the left ear, and one labelled R in the right ear, and then they have their earphone chords tangled. That drives me up the wall. Also, people who use pens that have a lid and don't put the lid on the back of the pen. It's even worse when it's a pen like this (below) and they don't line the stabby thing (lol idk what it's called) up perfectly in line with the writing of the side of the pen, when the pen is not in use, or when they put the lid on the back of the pen to write. It actually makes me want to rip my hair out.

Spoiler:

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • Back in my senior year of high school, my first class was chemistry, which had a no-food rule. Almost every morning, a student would come in late with a big bag of McDonald's, which always annoyed me.

Years
  • For me, it's people who seem to pick on me because I have a disability. Doesn't help that I've been a heavy victim of bullying as well.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Really bothers me to see people leaving rubbish on the ground right beside a bin, despite it not being even close to full. Like really, did you suddenly lose the ability to use your arms on your way to it or something? Imbeciles.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • For me, it's people who seem to pick on me because I have a disability. Doesn't help that I've been a heavy victim of bullying as well.
    These are people who are aware of their own shortcomings & try to mask themselves by picking on weaknesses of others. Best thing to do either ignore them or stand up to them (not easy I know :(, but you gotta try :)).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back