• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • nothing this day is really making sense to me. like, it registers at first glance, but then when I look at it again or try to actually read it its just... what

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Maybe I am, maybe i'm not. We won't know untill either me or you dies and our role is revealed. If you die and you were innocent well sorry /:
    But if I do and its revealed that I am innocent well at least they has something to go on.

and worse case scenario within the next few days we both day and were both actually innocent and I really am just paranoid.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It will be the last option. It was a random vote chosen based simply on seeing your name. Kind of silly honestly. Especially when my one vote doesn't even matter for much.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

well im glad we've dissolved to the point where we visually compare the name of famous wizards to fish to fit a vague fever dream that may or may not mean anything in the first place and we go ape when one person votes for us

absolutely nothing conclusive is here today

well, besides the fact everyone suffering adverse affects is supposedly not Mafia, since Mafia didn't need to solve the puzzle

[Kill] Golgari because I'm afraid I'll miss the vote and be kicked out, but also because I haven't seen him much in this game.​

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Just for the record, I didn't "go ape." Klippy was going to be my vote for today anyway due to the same (wild) theory. I will admit I had an AHA! moment and voted too soon, should have waited and watched, but its my first time and I got excited.

Bad Oddball letting those accursed thoughts and feelings get to you. I raised you to be better than this.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • may or may not be on tomorrow, don't know when the day will end. Random vote.

[kill] vincent

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • bleh I might not be here when the phase change comes up and I didn't vote yesterday so [KILL] gimmepie for a randvote.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [KILL] TheCapsFan with no intention to actually harm you <3 I don't think anyone has put a vote on you today?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I thought it was something with the keyboard too! :D I just wasn't reading it correctly. Nice work, Caps.

Back