• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's redditor haha. And idk, I've gotten 3 free steam games from r/gaming this week, so I certainly like reddit :3

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ah reddit. I never liked that site, because if I wanted to I could just go look on Memebase cuz I'm so damn stoopid, and besides I don't like the internet other than PC or Youtube (I'm so lonely) anyways so :\

That being said, I don't think reddit should go away or anything. I'm just saying, I personally don't like it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Most of Reddit should be absolutely destroyed. The only acceptable parts of Reddit are the ones that don't recycle their stupid memes, and even then the voting system is flawed despite its good intentions. I have an account on it for the occasional serious discussion about whatever the subreddit is about, but more often than not it's just r/DarkSouls.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wouldn't bother using it. I only saw it for like the first time ever because in the tweets about the shooting I was reading, one of them linked to a Reddit page on it, and ya. That didn't seem overly bad? In fact they kinda seemed like PC members...!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Ah reddit. I never liked that site, because if I wanted to I could just go look on Memebase cuz I'm so damn stoopid, and besides I don't like the internet other than PC or Youtube (I'm so lonely) anyways so :\

That being said, I don't think reddit should go away or anything. I'm just saying, I personally don't like it.
    That's the kind of description I needed because I Memebase a lot nowadays. That and Youtube, as well. We're boring. We're boring people. However, outside of the computer I do have a sort of semi life type of thing, but that mainly consists of video games so I guess it doesn't count.

Aaaaaaa

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah a lot of subreddits look down on memes, like r/gaming. r/pokemon seems to like them though.

Reddit is a collection of individual subreddits where people submit interesting links. Then people upvote it or downvote it based on if they find it interesting or want more people to see it, etc. You can subscribe to small subreddits so you only get links to things that interest you, and some are bigger than others (r/coversongs is tiny while r/technology is massive).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I spent a lot of time asking what reddit was before I joined and was integrated too, hahaha.

Years
  • I have enough internet sites to keep track of. Reddit is ok...but too much competition for ups. :x

The President in the Batman movie looked like William Devane, a mercenary looked like Christopher Judge. I was thinking "Is this Stargate?" Will Jack O'Neill come out and save the day?

Years
  • There are so many websites out there now that I might find interesting, but if I gave them all a chance I'd never leave the internet.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My brother is a devotee to StumbleUpon, which seems to be good at what it does i.e. finding new websites to browse based on your interests. For me, I'm strangely conservative when it comes to stuff I look at: mostly it's the same 5-10 websites on any given day. I probably should be more adventurous but... you know. Effort and all that. Can't be dealing with that shizz.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think I kept up with StumbleUpon for a few days before getting bored of it. This was like 4 years ago. :P

I avidly use Reddit though. Or, well, I avidly lurk. Thank god I've limited myself to as many subreddits as fit on my menu bar though or I don't think I'd ever free myself of the site. It's HORRIBLE for your productivity. D:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I only really go on the starcraft section of reddit and even then its very rare. Not a big fan of its layout.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I've tried StumbleUpon but, I just got lost, and then it gave me a virus i had to remove, so I've never been back. I'm big into 9gag. -shame-
    I'm usually on websites like different wikia sites, more than anything.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Sometimes I straggle along wikia sites, though it's mainly for things like Breaking Bad or, like, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. :v

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back