• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Shadows of Justice OOC Thread

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
  • I'm pretty sure that the idea is, that you would throw the Pokeball, but then your pst would end at that point. From there, Pichu would decide whether you deserve the catch or not, and then your post would be the response to whichever outcome was chosen. Darn, I was beaten to the bat! Ninja'd by the Roleplay Master none the less.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Exactly what Archipelago said ^_^

Also, I've typed an F.A.Q in the first post for your conveniences. If there's something not answered there that you'd like answered, please ask me.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Hey! do you want me to make a big post with all the guidelines in it or make smaller post with atleast one in it and can we talk about what our character did before he/she went to Juniper's or it has to be right after you talked to her?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Whatever you'd like to do. As long as all the requirements in the checklist are met, you can post a single post, or smaller ones.

I don't really mind if you want to describe what happened at Professor Juniper's Lab.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Right...I haven't played B/W yet (I've reserved a copy of Black for March 6th), so I might get some stuff wrong. So, does anybody know which Pokemon can be found on this route? And finally, how many parts can we separate this chapter into? That's a long list of things to do, and I don't think I can complete it in one go.

WAILMERZ FOREVER

I know that Patrat, the rodent-like Pokemon, Audino, and Lillipup, the dog-like Pokemon, are the only Pokemon found on Route 1, but on Route 2, which is also accessed in this chapter/day, holds an extra Pokemon, Purrloin, the dark-type cat-like one. And those are the Pokemon you can capture on this day.
    Oh, and you go from Nuvena Town to Route 1 to Accumula Town to Route 2 to Striaton City, which is the destination.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I just realized that Tyanamo learns no moves. Will you just be giving it moves from the evolution or will it just keep these moves until it evolves?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I answered that question in the F.A.Q section of the first post, along with some others.

Level-Ups, Evolutions, and New Moves are distributed at the end of each Day once everyone has concluded their Day.

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • [FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Soon she pulled her hand out, holding a fresh Apricorn ball.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Wish me luck," Melody muttered, as she threw the Pokéball.[/FONT]

I assume that I don't get any brownie points for using both, right? And I don't believe that we received any information about the PokePedia, although knowing me it's probably been described down to the simplist detail. Oh well, just a minor blip.

And on the note of T/HMs. While you mentioned that there would be no use of them in the Roleplay, would there be any chance in which an NPC could teach your Pokemon an unusual move, much like a Move Tutor? Melody's new Patrap would be an awful lot more useful if it knew Thunderbolt... yep, I wouldn't have thought that Patrap would be able to learn it via TM either.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I will admit the PokePedia thing is my fault ;^_^ I'll add a description to it on the first post.

As for Move Tutors, I don't see why not. However, they won't be just anywhere. Whenever I post the guidelines for a new Day, I'll be sure to give notice to anything mentioning in your posts like Gyms, Contest Halls, or Move Tutors.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ugh, sorry for my late-ness, I had extra classes after school...my post should be up by tomorrow or after tomorrow at latest. I hope. (Damn you, math exam. >.>)

Back