• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Name:Kai Kazami
Pokégear Choice:
pink__s_pokegear_by_ominn-d3bxk8d.gif

Appearance:
original.jpg

Personality: Kai is a very knowledgeable character. He prefers to be unnoticed most of the time and can be friends with anyone within a very short time. He can also sometimes become raged with anger when someone does something bad to his friends or him.He is also very energetic and kind and can make split-second decisions.
Starter Pokémon: Treecko(NinjaStar) Pound, Leer, Bullet Seed, Absorb
Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: NinjaStar is a lot like his trainer. Despite the fact that he is a Pokemon, he can act a lot like a human. He is also very fast and has a lot of power and can make split second decisions like its trainer. It also walks with him.
Roleplay Sample: 'Mom! I'm going to the Pokemon Center!' says Kai Excitedly. His mom says,' Okay Kai! But come back before the Sun sets!' She then hears the main door closing. 'Teenagers' she says. As Kai goes through the crowded streets and enters the Pokemon Center, he is greeted by Nurse Joy. He greets Nurse Joy and sits in the bench, as he and NinjaStar watch the battles going on.

Ok, well, I can't really accept this SU.

First of all, your "Appearance" section is a picture. I'd much rather have at least a paragraph.

Your "Personality" section seems rushed and bland. I think there's more you could have added there.

Third... the GM is the one that chooses your starter Pokémon's moves. You would have known that if you took the time to read through the entire first post. And I really don't see how a Pokémon can be a lot like a human. That description of your Pokémon is a little bit farfetched too. Makes the Pokémon seem kinda flawless.

And lastly, your roleplay sample is...a paragraph? It says nothing about the way your character and his Pokémon met and about what determined your character to go on a journey. There's no substance in it whatsoever.

Oh and don't get me started on the formatting of your SU. There's literally no spacing, everything cluttered and hard to read.

I suggest you take a look at some of the other SUs and put some more time and effort in yours next time.

Chesnaught: Father of Bowser

used Spiky Shield!
Years
Can you reserve me with the Ruby Pokegear?

Name: Billy Rotanos
Pokégear Choice: Ruby
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter Pokémon: Froakie
Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality:
Roleplay Sample:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hahaha sorry about my absence I just havnt been bothered to post. I'm just going to wait for all this to blow over so ic am start my journey. Actually, can I have pemission to make Kiki go into the storm in his own?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Can you reserve me with the Ruby Pokegear?

Name: Billy Rotanos
Pokégear Choice: Ruby
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter Pokémon: Froakie
Roleplay Sample:

Sure, it's yours.

Hahaha sorry about my absence I just havnt been bothered to post. I'm just going to wait for all this to blow over so ic am start my journey. Actually, can I have pemission to make Kiki go into the storm in his own?

You can go out on your own, you just can't rescue the Trubbish on your own.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
NOTICE:

If anyone else is planning on doing the Trubbish event, you better post in the IC now, because I'm working on a JP atm and it'll end with the Trubbish rescue.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Now I'm on my computer again I can begin to write a post. I'm not planning on it anytime soon, Kiki's gonna try and walk out into the storm and hopefully reach Cianwood with Absol's danger detector 5000.

Years
Can I reserve Sunset PokeGear?

Name: Drake Reiner
Pokégear Choice: Sunset
Appearance:
Spoiler:

With his 6'2" Drake is taller that many of his friends and he's tallest from his family. His skin is really pale. He's got brown eyes and long dark brown hair.
He likes formal clothes, so he almost always wear white shirt and the specially tailored suit, that he got as a gift from his rich uncle. His rich-like look supports red tie.
Personality:

Despite the fact that he comes from a rich arrogant family, he always cared about others more that about himself. Drake doesn't show much of his emotions, he still has his cold indifferent expression. He doesn't talk much (he talks mostly when he is alone or with his Pokemon) , he rather do something instead of only talking about it. This put him into many weird situations with his friends. Even that he doesn't think so, his friends say that he is very brave and reliable.

He really likes walking on his foots, because he can think about many things. Thanks to it, he's almost everywhere late, but also just in time.

Drake likes doing thing in his own way. That is also reason why he started his journey in suit...

Starter Pokémon:
smoochum.gif

Smochoom, "Smoochy"

Spoiler:

Smoochy is the opposite of Drake. She is still baby. She likes kissing everyone she meets. She loves travelling on Drake's head, using his hair as bed. In fact, she loves sleeping. She sleep during day, waking only to eat or when Drake decide to stop somewhere. But when she is awake, she can be hyperactive. She is very curious and exploring all things she can find. She isn't fighter, so she hides in Pokeball, when it comes to fight. Actually, Smoochy never fought after she was captured. Otherwise she is confident and likes meeting other Pokemon and their Trainers.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

I will complete rest tomorrow. I'm posting this for now, because I have to go now and I would definitely forget that I wanted to join this :)

Ok, completed :)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Thanks for the update Dementia! Good luck with everything!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Name:
Serah Maxwell

Pokegear Choice:
White

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon:
104.gif

Sid ♂

Pokemon Traits and Personality:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Name:
Serah Maxwell

Pokegear Choice:
White

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon:
104.gif

Sid ♂

Pokemon Traits and Personality:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:
Looks good to me. You're in!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
104.gif
Sid
Male/Lightning Rod
Bone CLub/Headbutt/Focus Energy/Bonemerang

and guys, if you're doing the Trubbish event, please post your arriving at the scene so I can post the next chapter along with my JP and everything before I leave.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Finally finished SU... Hope you like it :)

I honestly never noticed this, sorry. It looks to me that you lack a little more depth in the description of your Pokemon. How does she interact with others, with her trainer? Etc...
Fix this and you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back