• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
  • Pm'ed ya ma skype name. Yawn ahaha I'm so tired, like what I'm literally falling asleep. And my head hurts ;_;

Can you change the time of the day whilst you're making posts to night please Dementia, I think everyones wanting night time to come so we can all move on a bit. It's going way to slow at the moment, we won't ever get to the first gym at this rate ahahaha

Oh by the way did you like my comedic post!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    The third installment of the RP is now up!
    Enjoy the night time as well as the first special event!

Just poke me to get to the post xD

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Well this is going to be interesting... I have a feeling, you'll find more than a trapped trubbish in the grove, If anyone would like, My last post left me in a grove near the lab, which kinda sets my character to get stuck in the storm, If anyone would like assistance with their trubbish mission, Say aye ^-^.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    after the rescue xD
    And gah I really need to post my character's stuff too xD
    Poor thing is still stuck at the Lyra's arrival moment xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Wait does that mean that we all take part in the event separately or as a group?

If you teamed up with someone by now, you guys can participate together. The event isn't mandatory xD

If you dun wanna participate then don't xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    You guys could use this event to create more social links for your characters btw o.o

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • After failing to get 3 people to do 1 joint post at the same time... That may be rather difficult haha. I'll give it a go never the less.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I think I'm interested in that event also. Not sure if I want the Trubbish though... Although it does have a good moveset.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    If nobody wants it, I'll have Mina take it >.>
    Simply because stats don't mean anything in this RP xD and because Toxic Spikes <3

Btw >.>
    Mina's gonna try approaching Evelyn and Anduin >.> if that's ok with you guys :X

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Does anyone mind approaching Jonathan? I'd like to do a JP soon.

Basically, he'll be the first to leave the Inn, so you'd have to either do it on his way to the grotto or at the grotto.

Dementia, don't give the Trubbish to your character just yet, I'm still considering if I want Jonathan to be put in the name-picker.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    May have to wait on that one Wolfy, working on a post war between myself and Marin (PkmnTrainerYellow, which, if name is spelled wrong, I'm sorry! :(). Sorry for how long that's taking. My finals end tomorrow so I should be able to wrap up my post then. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back