• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Does anyone mind approaching Jonathan? I'd like to do a JP soon.

Basically, he'll be the first to leave the Inn, so you'd have to either do it on his way to the grotto or at the grotto.

Dementia, don't give the Trubbish to your character just yet, I'm still considering if I want Jonathan to be put in the name-picker.

It's a grove, not a grotto xD but sure ^^

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Lexy, I don't rrally get the event. Is it mandatory or optional?
It's part of the main RP or just an added Bonus?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I just realized I havn't posted in a while. I don't really feel up to it at the moment. I think I might drop out of vale coz at the moment its just a drag... Maybe i can withstain beholding in several rp's for the time being
However for now I shall sleep on Kieran's next move. I think I might pass up this event.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Lexy, I don't rrally get the event. Is it mandatory or optional?
It's part of the main RP or just an added Bonus?

The event isn't mandatory ^^
It's for people that need something to do during the night xD
Tho I'll prolly have Mina do it just for fun xD

Oh and Lilly! I want a joint post with you soon *-*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Ok, I FINALLY got to post Mina's progress >u<
be sure to read it as she's approached some people xD

Oh and I need to know who's participating in the event and who wants their name in the Trubbish draw :X

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm good, it doesn't suit Kieran's personality to randomly become a hero. He's more laid back than that. Man I made Kiki so weird.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm gonna take part in the event as well so I'd like to be put in the drawing ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Nah, I'm cool. Millie is fine where she is. :D Being crushed by someone's butt. :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Fuyu: Teehee~

I'm in a bit of a jam. I've got some music I need to finish making in time for Christmas as well as a post and another post that needs to take priority before this one. It might be a couple days before I manage to find the time.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
No rush on my part. I'm off school for a while and have no Christmas holidays. I'll go figure something out for PTA while I wait so do what you need to do. Teehee, Millie will be fine.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
For those who are doing the Trubbish quest, a little clear-up :

-You can't save the Pokemon on your own, you can examine the tree as you want and make up your own plans though. Once there's enough people near the tree, we will all lift the tree trunk enough so the Trubbish can leave. Then Dementia will put the names in a random name picker and the winner gets the Pokemon!

Thank you and happy posting!

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Name:Kai Kazami
Pokégear Choice:
pink__s_pokegear_by_ominn-d3bxk8d.gif

Appearance:
original.jpg

Personality: Kai is a very knowledgeable character. He prefers to be unnoticed most of the time and can be friends with anyone within a very short time. He can also sometimes become raged with anger when someone does something bad to his friends or him.He is also very energetic and kind and can make split-second decisions.
Starter Pokémon: Treecko(NinjaStar) Pound, Leer, Bullet Seed, Absorb
Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: NinjaStar is a lot like his trainer. Despite the fact that he is a Pokemon, he can act a lot like a human. He is also very fast and has a lot of power and can make split second decisions like its trainer. It also walks with him.
Roleplay Sample: 'Mom! I'm going to the Pokemon Center!' says Kai Excitedly. His mom says,' Okay Kai! But come back before the Sun sets!' She then hears the main door closing. 'Teenagers' she says. As Kai goes through the crowded streets and enters the Pokemon Center, he is greeted by Nurse Joy. He greets Nurse Joy and sits in the bench, as he and NinjaStar watch the battles going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back