• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I'm currently breeding for a shiny modest Treecko with 4 EMs and, hopefully, HP Fire.

After this one, I'll finish regular Carvanha with 4EMs and then, I'll start with Love Ball Chansey with some EMs.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Trying to get a Shiny sableye atm (I really kinda want the mega sableye with the green rupee), I was lucky enough to find a 5 IV prankster japanese sabeleye on the GTS, I traded for some random goodra or what ever its first form is called (I kinda feel bad, I didn't realize I was trading for a 5 IV Hidden ability and I just gave them a random wild catch) But 6 boxes of eggs so far and nothing. But I've kinda come by a few 6 IV pranksters now in the process of breeding, IDK I might just stop, if I get a shiny eventually I just know its gonna be a 4 IV or something (At least its impossible for it to be less then 4 IV given the parents but it might still end up missing something on the defensive side which seams vital to a pokemon meant to wall out).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Working on a Shiny Adamant 6IV Charmander. I'm running out of box space, and I only trade off the 3-4IV ones through Wonder Trade. I guess these are the hazards of breeding perfect 'Mons.

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
Years
Working on fulfilling a dream ball trade when I managed to hatch a Shiny Eevee!!!! Horray!!! Modest-Adaptability(no ha -_-) 31/-/31/-/31/31

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Starting breeding for 5 IV Garden Vivillion in XY in two days once I get the breeding partners from a friend. Will be my first 6th gen Pokemon.

If anyone would like my variety of Vivillion, don't hesitate to ask.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
I have a crap ton of Honedges, all kinds of natures. Have Tackle, Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak. Ask me if you want one, they are all going to be wondertraded or released

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
Years
I am breeding for a shiny bold HA Eevee to evolve into shiny sylveon (my favorite pokemon)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
I have a crap ton of Honedges, all kinds of natures. Have Tackle, Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak. Ask me if you want one, they are all going to be wondertraded or released

I will take you up on that, do you know yourself what the preferred natures and higher IV's are for hondedge or shall I find out which ones I need myself? I'm collecting a bit of everything a can for breeding so these would be great. I already have you added in game I think.

Years
I plan on breeding a non-Mega Mawile in the near future, it will be a physical wall. It sounds odd, but I enjoy unusual movesets on Pokemon that wouldn't normally be used in the first place.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Right now I'm training a Talonflame, Swellow, and a gaggle of Gyarados, and then I'll be breeding more Sableye and Infernape variants, as well as a Bisharp or 3, a Milotic, and a couple of Sylveons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
I will take you up on that, do you know yourself what the preferred natures and higher IV's are for hondedge or shall I find out which ones I need myself? I'm collecting a bit of everything a can for breeding so these would be great. I already have you added in game I think.

I do know. I can get you one if you'd like

Years
Just hatched a shiny machop: adamant, egg moves, and 4ivs...possibly 5 depending on the special defense stat. Now it's time to breed for a shiny aggron. Wish me luck!

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Just breeding a 6IV Froakie and trying to find a protean HA to add into the mix, have 5IV so far.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 7, 2015
I'm just trying to learn HOW to breed Pokemon bred for battle... Not getting any luck on ORAS trying to get the Destiny Knot, I've battled the couple at Sea Mauvill 7 times now I think, and haven't gotten it. Could someone that has a few trade it to me please? I'll try to give you something worth you while in return... I don't really like Legendaries so I don't mind giving any up.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
I think I'm gonna give up on Milotic for now.

Mine keep evolving with Competitive and I'm just burning Prism Scales.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I think I'm gonna give up on Milotic for now.

Mine keep evolving with Competitive and I'm just burning Prism Scales.

Your Feebas have Oblivious. Get it Swift Swim and it'll learn Marvel Scale upon evolving.

Serebii always lists Ability 1 first, then Ability 2, then HA. The first one listed (A1) becomes the first one listed upon evolution (A1). A1 never becomes A2, etc.

Use an Ability Capsule.

x

I just finished breeding the following in rare balls, female, 5-6IV4EM:

Eevee
Shinx
Machop
Snubbull
Swinub
Skorupi
Corsola

All but the first two are for my boyfriend's third playthrough in OR.

Years
Currently I'm breeding 5IV HA Gible with various natures with Outrage and Iron Tail. I want to trade them for pokemon I can use to breed my first competitve team since I played SoulSilver.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
Currently I am breeding HA Charmanders and when I get a shiny one I will probably start breeding something else (I breed with the masuda method and I have the shiny charm so how long could it be until I get a shiny hatch? )

Back