• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
  • Currently breeding totodile w/ aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, and ice punch

Years
  • I'm breeding for an adamant HA klink. Either I get the HA with a modest nature or get an adamant nature with plus or minus lol. This is getting annoying

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I was about to start breeding totodile, so I'm postponing that until we get HA Feraligatr. <3

I think I'll restart my Dream Ball Wooper project.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • I'm trying to breed a shiny houndour:

228.gif

Shadowfax
    Timid - Unnerve
    31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Not sure on EMs yet

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    I am breeding for perfect IV Shiny Gible. No breed moves, nothing TOO special but I am on around egg 1200!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Well, I'm actually about to restart my AlphaSapphire version (for the millionth time, hopefully I keep this save file lol)

But, I picked up all of my Gen V hidden ability starters, so I think my first breeding project is going to be for a Contrary Snivy with Leaf Storm, and I have some time to figure out the rest of its egg moves and such!

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Had paused my shiny Modest Charizard breeding to make a nice Jolly X so bred with dragonite for outrage and dragon dance and got to 5IV then on first round of breeding my 5IVer I got a lovely 6IV charmander with blaze AND a 5IV shiny charmander (lacking attack but sadly still jolly) with solar power.

Dead chuffed even if it has got the wrong nature on the shiny!

Mrgrimm86

Gyarados_tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Currently breeding moxie Gyarados. Trying for a shiny with hidden ability.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I am currently breeding for a shiny timid noibats. It will be my first shiny and I am pumped! If I get it soon, I think I will go for a modest shiny mareep.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Breeding Ralts to have a 6 IV breeding pair....... and Ralts DEFINATLY hates me, almost 500 eggs later still no 6 IV. *sigh* going to be another long day

Years
  • Currently breeding Eevees. I've been at it for about half a month. I'm trying to make at least 12 competitive Eevees (6 boys, 6 girls) with 5IVs.

Shinies will be a while.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I'm breeding an army of useless spinarack so I can wonder trade them all until they get something good from the trades!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I just bred myself a heal ball igglybuff, bold, competitive, 31/x/31/31/31/31, wish, perish song, gravity, punishment :))

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm re-breeding my Gen V and older Pokémon for the sake of that Gen VI blue pentagon, hahaha. :D Otherwise, it feels like I'm breeding and training aimlessly.

Current hatch project: Machop + Bullet Punch (Bonus Thunder and Ice Punch + Close Combat from the Hitmonchan father).

Back