• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Sounds like a homage towards old dance music with that reverb and synths. I like it. owo 8/10.

Here's a theme from Undertale, just released in September. Probably spoilers as it's quite an important theme. So, if you don't want to be spoiled (it's a relatively new game s), go for the other theme down there. Undertale:
    Spoiler:

If you haven't played or don't want musical spoilers, here's the other one you can rate. Other:
    Spoiler:

Let me know which one you're rating! Of course, you can do both.

pkmin3033

7/10. As far as Zelda soundtrack goes, it's about average.

pkmin3033

8/10...that's actually one of my favourite overworld themes! It's not as painfully repetitive as pretty much incarnation of Hyrule Field, but it's not quite as good as the Gameboy Zelda Overworld themes.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em:

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    I was expecting perhaps something Zelda. Was not expecting this.

...Was pleasantly surprised. Gotta love chose chants. xD YUGA! 9/10 for that.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Oh, that old RTS game! Reminds me of the times when I played Rise of Nations...good days. Also, yeah, I have no idea why it's named that. That must have been one hell of a cat. 8/10.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    I played that game. Not my favorite piece as there's some better ones in my opinion. 7/10.

EternalSushi

Fresh for a lifetime.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • HK
    • Seen Sep 9, 2017
    Not much to say about that one actually. Sounds more atmospheric than anything. 6/10

Ducktales Remastered - Amazon.

Back