• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • 6/10, it's been a while since I've remembered the OST for LEGO Racers. This wasn't one of the more memorable music tracks in the game.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Time to Fight!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • A Double Barreled Super Shotgun Spear Gun-lance out of /10. Bloodborne's OST is masterfully made.

Dunno what /VG thinks of Persona kawaii Emblem Desu i meant Genei Ibunroku #FE and its OST but somehow I'm liking it.

pkmin3033

2/10, and that's me being nice about it. MY FREAKIN' EARS. It just goes on and on and ON...not to my taste at all. Although I don't think that'll surprise anyone. xD

*picks something old at random*

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I was honestly expecting another Stars Wars theme from you lol. 8/10, it's fun and energetic. Great rhythm.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 8/10, pretty good rock music for a fighting game starring bishonen characters rather than buffed character.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 - Wild Soul

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • Powerful, powerful, powerful. The powerfullening. 9/10

Super secret fact: Someone decided, most likely either within Traveler's Tales or Psygnosis, that sneaking in this MOD as a PCM/DAC sample would be a good idea. Pretty high-tech stuff coming from a little YM2612 chip!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    5/10 Though, I got to admit that I'm not much of a fan of pure ambiente music. More so when I don't know the game.

pkmin3033

3/10; it's not as offensive to the ears as a lot of LR's soundtrack, but it's a far cry from Uematsu's work. Hamauzu made a real mess of the trilogy's soundtrack, really.

Speaking of bad games...let's have something from Lost Odyssey:

pkmin3033

5/10. Honestly it sounds more like something out of Golden Axe than Final Fantasy, but it's got this retro charm to it which makes it bearable, even though it grates on the ears a bit at times~

Something classical-esque from a game hardly anyone has played:

Back