• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Digimon: The First Movie was on TV a few years back. I remember being told I was too old to watch it, so I watched it anyway. 8D

I based mine around Gatomon, because she was my favourite back then (I have the plushie to prove it). I think my Crest was something really crappy, like the Crest of Peace. XD Gaaah, all this talk is making me want to pull out my box of Digimon stuff from under the bed and rummage through it. XD;

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • lol i still have the movie, and alot of the cards otherwise all my other digimon stuff went missing over the years, although ive been looking around online to buy some digivices =P the original series ones and the ones where u can raise and battle digimon through em

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Wow fast a new page since I cam back - been away for the whole day

Active: As active as possible
    Partner: Kuramon, viruses FTW
    Why: Because Digimon has been one of my favorite series ever.
    Password: Crest of Courage

Welcome! I'll add you soon!

dukecrescentlovevia .

waiting for new laptop ! !
    Years
  • join !

how active : i'll be as active as possible
    partner : moonmon !
    reason to join : coz i love digimon especially virus digimon with dark element
    password : Virus pawned Data !

Skip Class

Years
  • Hey Hey welcome! the only thing you're missing is that "right" password" - look at first post

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • rofl @ the wrong password thingy,

anyways currently im looking up a bunch of digimon to make banners with but are there any that ppl think i should add in specifically, im going to make a few different ones,

and after some banners i might draw a few digimon to =P

Skip Class

Years
  • Haha ok thanks

+ Guys look at the first points, some of you can digivolve your partners now

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • wahaha yays
    Koromon digivolves to Agumon(the black one)

i can get a sprite for it if you need me too =P

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I'm STILL on the first series! I can't be that bothered,plus I'm looking for news on the Sailor Moon Anime returning! I wish Digimon came back to TV.....(So I can actually watch it! XD)

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Fine then, Tsunomon can digivolve into Gabumon :3

I hate how Fox Kids suddenly stopped showing Digimon when the 3rd series ended, I didn't realise there were 2 more series afterwards till a while later because of this

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • All Jetix cares about now is Power Rangers and random, generically unfunny cartoons. =( I just look for them on YouTube now. o:

I don't want to Digivolve Demi-Veemon just yet. :3 He can stay as an In-Training for now.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • so35f8.jpg

Little present from me, I'm feeling charitable today =O

Use it if you wish ^^

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I only liked the ORIGINAL 1992-95 series, when I was a kid - this all seemed real XD

Now it's all this Jungle Fury rubbish, which replaces great shows like Digimon and so on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back