• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • My friend liked Matt, and I liked Tai- that was all there was to it. When 02 came along, I had Davis, and she had T.K. :D I always seem to prefer the livelier, kinda stupid characters. XD; Except Ken. I just wanted to hug him. ;-;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Myotismon was my favourite. His arc just seemed to drag on and on and on when I was a kid, but it was actually about as long as the others. XD Plus he just wouldn't die.

I dunno if Ken counts, when he was the Digimon Emperor, but I thought he was pretty cool too. ;D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • BlackWargreymon was sorta a good guy at the end, though. o: Most of them were in that season, if I recall. o_o; Ken turned good, I think some others did too... It was a year ago that I re-watched, so yeah. XD My memory fails in my old age. D:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Yeah, I know he turned good but then, when he first appeared, he totally owned all of them (If you get what I mean, won't spoil for those who MIGHT not have seen it).

Ken was awesome good and bad. *Nods*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • That he did. :3 He's also pretty cool in Digimon Rumble Arena (dunno if you've played it XD), buuuut he can be beaten if you spam projectile attacks. XD

I kinda didn't like how he (Ken) ended up at the end though. XD
    Spoiler:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Oh god I loved Rumble Arena, played it almost always when I wasn't on FF or Tekken years ago XD I still have it somewhere :3

Spoiler:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • lol i missed a lil bit =[, lets see blackwargreymon was my fav villain...(not to mention thats who i want to have at the mega form here =P) and uh lets see i still play digimon world 3, currently lvling up my digimon so i can get diaboromon

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Oh god I loved Rumble Arena, played it almost always when I wasn't on FF or Tekken years ago XD I still have it somewhere :3

Spoiler:

Rumble Arena was my fav digimon game, I was always Veemon

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm a total, utter demon with Terriermon. :P Bunny Blaster was made for spamming, Jump-Terrier Tornado-Jump combo for flying across the screen without getting hit. x3 I rarely Digivolve into Gargomon 'cause I love Terriermon so much. XD; Gatomon and Impmon are also fun to spam projectiles with. :D

And Ken x Kari is cute. :3 'Specially in that episode with the darkness and stuff. They even have the same hair! XD

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • The hair is what made me think about it to be honest XD Yeah, how they both got that dark feeling kinda makes you think about it XD

BUNNY BLAST! TERRIER TORNADO! BUNNY BLAST! TERRIER TORNADO! x999 Till opponent is dead

Rinse and repeat XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I think they did remark on the darkness thing, and Yolei got jealous or something? XD I remember her and Kari slapping oneanother a few times before they found out about their DNA Digivolution together. :D But anyways, from hereon I shall ship Ken x Kari and T.K. x Kari.

Heck yeah. <3 You can do the same with a lot of 'em- Veemon and Guilmon are also good for spamming Vee Headbutt/ Rock Breaker. Renamon's Diamond Storm takes a little longer in between, and can be evaded. D;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Haah yea I love using Terriermon (Love terrier Tornado)as well as Guilmon and renamon for the teleport move

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back