• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
  • hmm so i see the fillout form says we need a password, and a crest of courage but i have one question,...that was never explained to us =P

btw is anyone gonna play the digimon world alpha thats in my siggy?
    im excited for it =D

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Yea I will be whenever it come out! Someone better inform me (XD) Also waiting for Pokemon Protectors and Amethyst to come out too (Is excited)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Oh yeah! Spamming Kohenkyo (I think it's called? Haven't played in a while, but probably will go do so once I get my ass outta bed and go downstairs. XD) is fun too.<3

Tbh, I haven't even heard of Digimon World Alpha. o: I don't haunt the ROM hacks/ games thread as much as I used to.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I found mine today! XD It brought back memories, and I managed to kick ass without Digivolving Terriermon. ;D Then my Brawl buddies came round and we tried two player, but BlackWargreymon kept interrupting. o_o; I need to find the old memory card with all my unlocked data on it. XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Imperialdramon Paladin Mode for me. :P I find it more fun to win with Rookies though- most of the Megas are much slower, and I don't like slow characters when I'm playing fighting games. :3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • As long as their cheap powerwise and spamming triangle or circle, I'm happy with them XD

BLACK TORNADO! BLACK TORNADO! DRAGON CRUSHER! BLACK TORNADO! DRAGON CRUSHER!

*Repeat till special is ready*

TERRA DESTROYER! *Pwns opponent*

"Foreign objects must be destroyed!"

You Win!

... Yeah, I reckon I use him a bit TOO much sometimes... XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • "BUNNY BLAST. BUNNY BLAST. BUNNY BLAST. BUNNY BLAST. BUNNY BLAST. TERRIER TORNADO. BUNNY BLAST." Can also get hecka annoying, despite being extremely pwnsome. XD Though "Momentai!" + jumping around on the spot = best victory celebration ever. :D

Y'know, all this time I thought I was the only person who owned Rumble Arena. XD It's such a great game, even if the graphics make my eyes bleed.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I pretty much WAS the only person who owned Rumble Arena out of my friends I think, well I think one other friend had it but they didn't like it that much. I played it and instantly wanted it.

Terriermon vs Reapermon was always epic for me. And the music sometimes went well with the whole 'BUNNY BLAST! TERRIER TORNADO!' stuff XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I think I found it randomly at a video shop or something and rented it- then found it really cheap in Asda a few months later (It was only £15 or something XD). By that time, none of the friends who I saw regularly liked Digimon, so I was stuck playing on my own or against the kids in the neighbourhood who hung out with my brother/ my mum's friend's kids.

Darnit, now I have the song for Reapermon's stage in my head. XD; Along with the sound effects that you could hear when you spammed enough to make your opponent dizzy. I do like round 2 of the Reapermon fight, however. The background goes all blue and pretty. 8D

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • It turns into a rave party *Shot'd*

I only played it by myself, I was the only massive Digimon fan out of my friends. I only occasionally played with friends but I thrashed them to the point where they gave up XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Either that, or something reaaaaal trippy. XD All he needed was a disco ball in there, and it would've been perfect. :D

Yeah, me too. D: Everyone else either thinks that Digimon is a rip-off of Pokemon, or too childish. But whilst it's fun to thrash people, it's not so fun when they give up. XD And I'm too proud to lose on purpose when it comes to video games.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Active: As active as possible
    Partner: Kuramon, viruses FTW
    Why: Because Digimon has been one of my favorite series ever.
    Password: Crest of Courage

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Good luck with joining etc, .Silence ^^

Rumble Arena was amazing, just thinking about it brings back memories. Anything about Digimon does that tbh XD

EDIT: WTH at that vid XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • That's true, which reminds me... Did anyone else spend ages designing their own Digivice/ Crest/ Digimon when they were younger? XD

If only he'd said that in the show- wasn't there that ep where they infiltrated Myotismon's lair or something and put wigs on? XD That might have been just Agumon and Palmon though.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • hmm speaking of rewatching the first season, ima torrent it lol ive been watching digimon the movie soooooo much lately i need to make some room on my computer to download the seasons =P

and yes yes i did make my own digivices/crest/digimon lol
    mine were typically based off of garurumon until i saw blackwargreymon then they always had his arms at the least =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back