• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Hiya! Would I be able to join, or is it too late?

Active: I'm on about every day, and I'll do my best to participate in the discussions frequently! :D
    Partner: Viximon! Why? It's too adorable to pass up!
    Why: Well, I'm new, you see. I've browsed this thread and think the community is pretty nice, and there'll be a chance for meet new people and make friends. ^^ I also know a deal about Digimon, so I think I'll have plenty to contribute to the club!
    Password: Digi... Armor... ENERGIZE!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Welcome Lass Caroline, as soon as Zappy has time, she'll add you to the front page.

& how is everybody going in Digimon Battle? I'm still level 21 : (

Shiny

Years
  • I'm on Mahiria or something like that. The game's combat system works turn-by-turn.

Years
  • I'm on Majira i think one of the ones that begin with "M"

Yay!!! Gigimon digivolved in Guilmon.

Swipe mah blue card and Guilmon Digivolve?!

Shiny

Years
  • Well digivolving to champion is also done by Crtl + Q I think. Theres Mahiria and Majiria or something.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I've not played the online version of it, but I have Digimon DS and Dawn and Dusk in my laptop. I'm gold at DS, with Seraphimon, Cherubimon and Sakuyamon as my leading party(all Holy...-_-). And Zudumon, SaberLeomon as my relief(still gonna beat "DT" Boss).

Which means I'm joining...

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Yes, Digimon Season 6 is real
    The Official Digimon Club

new main character and he has more than one main digimon, seems the new digivolution is kinda power ranger-ish because the digimon combine to go to new levels.

Years
  • I just looked again. (like the third time)

It looks like a new form of Gallantmon but a robot?

I think we have a Optimus Primemon on our hands

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Goggles! A good sign of a great season in the incoming! I don't know but any season with goggles is good for me. New character also reminds me of Davis :D

Years
  • Maybe it's Davis' son or something. That reminds me i read a comic and apparently Davis became in charge of a successful Noodle cart

Btw would i be able to digivolve my Guilmon into Growlmon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back