• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well it seems plausible to make a game with a new series, much like they do with Pokemon.

Shiny

Years
    I know right, they really shouldn't of brought Agumon back. And no more Tamers, it's a good season and all, but don't overkill it. Bring in NEW digimon please.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Hey i joined the digimon battle thing in the first server. Currently have a Terriermon lv 12 and a Tsunomon lv 2

my character is thylord

:D

Years
    I have a level 17 Guilmon, lv 12 Agumon and a level 9 Tsunomon.

Hey, does anyone know how to name captured digimon. All i got is Noname.

Shiny

Years
    Not sure exactly how to change names, even though mine are...

But I have a level 21 Togemon : D

First I think from PC to get a Champion level.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Woot, after days of not working, the game finally works for me again. I'm only on the Antyla server now though, I think my Mihira server character got the Capture Bug, I think.

Anyway, got up to level 15 with Terriermon and Gabumon. While Biyomon and Elecmon are both Level 12. Training 4 Digimon at once is not easy, folks >_<

Shiny

Years
    Well I probably won't be able to play for afew weeks, I'm in Thailand and their internet is something to be desired sadly.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Well more news for the game Digimon Story: Lost evolution apparently there is a Team rocket-ish type of group in the game there called "The Bandits" or Los Bandidos and their names are Uno, Dos and Tres( I'm really serious that is their names O.o)
    here is a pic of the scan with them.
    Spoiler:

Shiny

Years
    That's great and all, but could I finally get my Black KnightChessmon to digivolve into QueenChessmon? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back