• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    It'd be a random. In the Adventure 02 ending, they all met other partners, except Sora and Matt and Yolei and Ken.

Shiny

Years
    I hope it won't be immature, like the enemy simply "makes the good guys disappear" instead of saying they got killed.

Years
    Me likes immature stuff as long as it isn't babyish like that. Hopefully it will have explosions and pain like the old Digimon episodes. Season 4 got really soft

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Me likes immature stuff as long as it isn't babyish like that. Hopefully it will have explosions and pain like the old Digimon episodes. Season 4 got really soft

I don't believe Season 4 was soft I mean, come one they showed one of the digidestines actually dieing (Kouchi) XD, but if you mean less stuff blowing up than yeah they did lack in that alot(until the royal knights showed up than things started blowing up like crazy)

Years
    Also it better not have the Main character randomly running up and Punching a Mega in the face. Cause it's Digimon battle not some try hard warrior punching a digimon in the face

Shiny

Years
    If they have the main character so much as pet any digimon, I'll stop watching.

Years
    But if it's a cute digimon like Gigimon i can understand that. cause Gigimon is cute <3

I wonder if they are going to use Sunmon and Moonmon. Chuck the Olympus 12 in the plot.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    The Olympus 12 would be awesome in a plot. Fill in the missing ones. Of which I hope they use Vesta, and not Bacchus. Vesta's a cooler god...

Man, their Latin names aren't as cool as their Greek names >_<

Vut yeah, if they throw in the Olympus 12, I'll be happy.

Also, I believe I can digivolve my Dorumon to Dorugamon now :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Can you give any hints or comments? I'm about to battle Chronomon in Digimon DS, and I don't know if this set can beat him easily. Sakuyamon, Seraphimon and BlackMegaGargomon, and Creepymon and Vikemon as my relief. Oh, all of them are maxed out aptitude except Vikemon.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    So it's real, the sixth season.... Bu doesn't the kid the picture look like Tai or Davis?

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    Active: VERY ACTIVE.
    Partner: Moonmon
    Why: Well,Who doesn't?It's not everyday you see a Digimon Club.I mean,Who doesn't like Digimon?I've watched Digimon since I was Three.EPIC SERIES!
    Password: Digi Armor Energize

So,I went back to the page before the one we are at and..I saw you guys were discussing the new digimon game!(Plz don't call me a stalker!I got curious..lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back