• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Got my shiny 5IV jolly charmander ! Now going to breed for a shiny froakie.

Edit : Wow got 2 shiny 5IV jolly charmanders in a row >:3 !

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm currently breeding Gastly ^_^

Spoiler:

GMeister

Poke Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Currently breeding some special attacker Chatot. Got plenty of leftovers. PM if anyone want one.

Timid
    Egg Move:
    Nasty Plot
    Encore
    Air Cutter
    Boomburst

Years
  • i'm currently breeding for shiny Electrike. still collecting the eggs (two boxes out of target nine boxes). i got plenty of Karablast from previous breeding (got the shiny after only less than 70 eggs).

Years
  • Ah man it's been forever since I last used this forum. Glad to be back. Anyway, I'm currently breeding for a shiny competitive milotic. After that I'm gonna go for a shiny competitive gardevoir and possibly shiny competitive starmie.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    At the point I'm at, I'm just breeding to see what the outcome is. I have all the Pokemon I want as I only play UU.

Eventually I'll open up for breeding on here. I've pretty much gotten 5/6 IVs down every time now.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • Breeding for a shiny Trapinch right now! No shiny charm so it'll feel like more of an achievement!And by that I mean pure luck.
    *Gets trampled by 200+ trapinches*

Purpzie

Probably the strangest person here.
    Years
  • Right now, I'm working on breeding a shiny Charmander. I got lucky in a WT and received a Japanese one. :D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    In terms of shinies I've been masuda methoding Porygon and Wurmple.

I bred my first egg move recently, I bred a male Kirla with Imprison with a female Misdreavus, then leveled it up to 46 to learn Perish Song. So I could shiny hunt for Lapras.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Not really sure if I'm trying to breed a Shiny Gible or just a Normal Gible with 6IV's. I just put a Garchomp and Ditto together and completely forgot why :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Just caught a hidden ability gloom with 3 IV's. Already had one that had 3 IV's so I'll probably breed a load of hidden ability 5/6IV Oddish.

Back