• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    I'm breeding impish geodude now.. Helps to have a 5/6 dwebble to breed it with. Wish it could learn shell smash lol.. Oh well. I'm just workin my way down the pokedex. Next up will be a Jolly Rapidash i think, haven't made my mind up totally on that one. Also I have some extra decent iv'd weedle if anyone wants one for breeding and/or a mega beedrill :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I am so tempted to give up, but refuse to.

When I finally got my 6iv Female Froakie she has Torrent instead of Protean. Another few hundred eggs and still have yet to get another female with 6ivs.

I need to pick something easier to breed for my next project.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    Just finished my competitive 5iv sneasel and now working on larvesta!
    Also slowly working on a 5/6iv shiny adamant arcanine but yeah... no luck so far.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Adamant Cranidos in Luxury Balls with egg moves Leer, Iron Head, Hammer Arm, and Crunch! I really want a female that's 6IV or 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 but I only am getting males! I know they're rarer but I've been breeding forever lol. I have like a box of males with that spread and 3 6IV males ;;

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Currently I'm trying my best to hatch a Shiny Eevee! If possible it should be a female and with a Hidden Ability! Hahaha, I'm too greedy! {XD}

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Currently breeding for a shiny femal Bagon with 31|31|31|31|31|31 IVs Hidden Ability: Sheer Force Egg Move: Dragon Dance Nature: Rash (for Flamethrower) I'm currently at 810 eggs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2015
    I am currently new to breeding. I like breeding because it gives you a real sense of achievement when you successfully breed a strong pokemon. I like it. Coincidentally, I am looking for someone with a normal friend safari with a ditto. I do have a shiny Bagon that has perfect 6ivs to trade for it, if need be. Please pm me if your so kind to help me out=D

My FC is 1607-5218-4747

Mine is ghost with lampert, dusklops, and phantomp

Last edited:

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I want to start a breeding project.

Hatching a shiny female snorunt (I love shiny froslass with the pink colouring!)

Issue is I have no means to use Matsuda Method as cannot find another reigon Ditto or Glalie/Froslass for love nor money.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For now, breeding Eevee.
    Want to get another shiny female - so far only bred about 50 eggs, another 9,950 or more to go

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I'm currently breeding some HA Chimchars, with the egg moves of Fire Punch and Thunder Punch {:3}

Years
  • I just finished breeding a whole box of Snover with the egg moves Natural Gift and Magical Leaf, a Quiet nature, and a Hondew Berry.
    They're all nicknamed Frosty. Originally, I had wanted to wonder trade them during Christmas but time got the best of me.
    I'm actually in the middle of wonder trading them now. All of them have 4 perfect IVs except for one which has 5 IVs.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I just got done breeding Sheer Force Totodiles... When it started I was just putting one random Totodile in the day care with Ditto to get a female. I started hatching eggs and noticing it was taking me a really long time to get a female. I joked to myself, "heh, I'll probably hatch a shiny before I hatch a female".

I did. I didn't know whether to be upset or delighted. I ended up just asking a friend for her female Feraligatr just to get the breeding started. But now I have a shiny Totodile with four perfect IVs. Just not the ones I needed.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Breeding for a shiny Chikorita. I passed 315 eggs today wish me luck.

Back