• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Id love to be a beta tester but we all need to give the guy the space to finsh the rombase :)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • [Update 28/01/16]

All dex entries are in! Thanks again to Spherical Ice for letting me rip dex data. All the text entries I actually did myself; they're from ORAS. Thank you thedarkdragon11 for the handy text file with the entries, although it didn't do much to relieve the hard work ;) Now, before I publish a video of it, does anybody know a quick and easy way to calculate the numbers for the size comparison? I still have to do those.

wgOC7d4.png

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • [Update 28/01/16]

All dex entries are in! Thanks again to Spherical Ice for letting me rip dex data. All the text entries I actually did myself; they're from ORAS. Thank you thedarkdragon11 for the handy text file with the entries, although it didn't do much to relieve the hard work ;) Now, before I publish a video of it, does anybody know a quick and easy way to calculate the numbers for the size comparison? I still have to do those.

wgOC7d4.png
    Some of them, like Starly, have the same weight and height of other Pokémon like Spearow. What I did was copy Spearow's size comparison and used it for Starly. I'll do some research and tell you what I find.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Amazing Job epsilon this is turning out to be an amazing day for me haha

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Some of them, like Starly, have the same weight and height of other Pokémon like Spearow. What I did was copy Spearow's size comparison and used it for Starly. I'll do some research and tell you what I find.

Yeah I figured I could do that too. But I was looking for an even easier way haha. Thanks!

Edit:
    I probably could just go here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_height#4.2703.22_-_4.2711.22_.281.3_m_-_1.5_m.29, search for the Pokemon and copy the data from a nearby gen III Pokemon, it's not an exact science anyway.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • Yeah I figured I could do that too. But I was looking for an even easier way haha. Thanks!

Edit:
    I probably could just go here http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_height#4.2703.22_-_4.2711.22_.281.3_m_-_1.5_m.29, search for the Pokemon and copy the data from a nearby gen III Pokemon, it's not an exact science anyway.
    That's true...
    Also I don't know how useful this will be, but while looking through the dex entries I've found some information regarding the trainer:
    In G3HS, with the exception of Venasuar, Blastiose, and Charizard, all the trainer offsets are -2.
    rPfeWFS.png

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • That's true...
    Also I don't know how useful this will be, but while looking through the dex entries I've found some information regarding the trainer:
    In G3HS, with the exception of Venasuar, Blastiose, and Charizard, all the trainer offsets are -2.
    rPfeWFS.png

That's weird, Also, are the scaling numbers only height-based? Because I gave Torterra Kanghaskan's numbers and it looks way off.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Oh wow, I've been looking for something like this for such a long time! I'm beyond excited <3

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
    Years
  • That's weird, Also, are the scaling numbers only height-based? Because I gave Torterra Kanghaskan's numbers and it looks way off.
    I'm pretty sure they're only height based. It doesn't really compare how fat you are to the Pokémon :)
    On a side note, I'm pretty sure Torterra is as supposed to be tall. Can you send me a screenshot?

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure they're only height based. It doesn't really compare how fat you are to the Pokémon :)
    On a side note, I'm pretty sure Torterra is as supposed to be tall. Can you send me a screenshot?

Haha, okay. I won't actually, because it looks so bad that people will think I corrupted the rom haha. I'll figure it out.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Now the only stuff that is left is MISC. and evolutions

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    So far this is the only rom base that I have seen that is A still being worked on and B it includes multiple features that make, making a rom hack easier (I don't have to put the moves in my self! Or try and splice the decap and attack base with this!) Plus the other 721+ rom bases don't have moving sprites! The other 721+ rom bases are good but this sounds better!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Since everyone can apply, I'll apply to be a beta tester too and wait patiently

tayyab43

The Don
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Damn man, this is incredible! I have a couple of questions though, mega-evolutions? forms and formes? And any estimate for a release date?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    cant wait for this to be released and also how would we apply to be a beta tester

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • [Update 30/01/16]

Unfortunately, I found out the game freezes when a Pokémon has just evolved, and that the bug has been there al along. Now, I am working hard on fixing the bug, but if I can't, I might have to start over. Starting over shouldn't take that long, since I can simply copy my previous data, and it gives me the opportunity to use less of the original 16mb, and more of the expanded space. I'll keep you guys posted.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    maybe spherical ice may know the problem to the evolution issue

Back