• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    That's true, but looking at my back-ups, the bug seems to have been there all along. Plus, I managed to get 1020 slots in the new base, and I am putting all large data in the 2nd 16 mb, so I kind of like it more ;)
    It's irrelevant how long the bug has been there. All you need to find is the specific change that broke evolutions and fix it in the newest version. But meh, if you want to add more redo where everything goes anyways, I suppose it doesn't matter.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So question does that mean that u have to re put the Sprite and footprints and habitats and stuff related to that in G3HS again?

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    It's irrelevant how long the bug has been there. All you need to find is the specific change that broke evolutions and fix it in the newest version. But meh, if you want to add more redo where everything goes anyways, I suppose it doesn't matter.

There's certainly some truth to that, since it's possible to use ips log as a debugging tool for broken ROMs. But on the flipside, if the ROM was already broken before he started using it (which is what it's sounding like) then we don't know what else may have been corrupted.

And as you implied, adding more stuff to the base = yes plz. :D

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I think he can do those things now quicker than before... Other data tables, I think, can be copied from the previous file...

i hope so i really want this to be all set and done and also can i have your indexed images?

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Has it even been a week since the last update? I'm sure he's still hard at work putting the pieces back together.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    So you're saying everything is done except some sprites?

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
    Years
  • I don't want to sound rude, but... Why are you always pushing Epsilon to update and to answer dumb questions? He's working hard on this project, trying to keep the resource bug free and he even updates the thread with a very decent frequency.

I don't think bumping the thread with this kind of questions:

So you're saying everything is done except some sprites?

is necesary. He has just answered that on the previous comment before your question...

Anyway, I can only say good things about this project, keep going on with the hard work @Epsilon and keep us updated ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I agree. Let's try to keep the constant questions down to a minimum until after the beta is released.

But anyway, go Epsilon! I'm so excited for this to be complete, and I'd love to try it out!

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • I don't want to sound rude, but... Why are you always pushing Epsilon to update and to answer dumb questions? He's working hard on this project, trying to keep the resource bug free and he even updates the thread with a very decent frequency.

I don't think bumping the thread with this kind of questions:

is necesary. He has just answered that on the previous comment before your question...

Anyway, I can only say good things about this project, keep going on with the hard work @Epsilon and keep us updated ;)

I do agree with you BLAx501! It's like he is building pressure on Epsilon to make updates of his project that he is working so hard on.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Can't wait for the release its so close good luck epsilon keep us posted buddy :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Sounds amazing! Keep up the good work! And no rush ! Take your time! I'm not sure if this question has been asked yet, but any chance of making an Emerald version of this as well?

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Sounds amazing! Keep up the good work! And no rush ! Take your time! I'm not sure if this question has been asked yet, but any chance of making an Emerald version of this as well?

LCCoolJ95 is working on a similar patch for Emerald. The title for the thread is Pokemon Emerald 650 but if you read some of the more recent posts you'll find that it's expanded into a 721 patch as well.

I don't think either hacker should have to redo their entire project for a port. It would be much easier for the individuals using the rombase to personally port select features instead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    LCCoolJ95 is working on a similar patch for Emerald. The title for the thread is Pokemon Emerald 650 but if you read some of the more recent posts you'll find that it's expanded into a 721 patch as well.

I don't think either hacker should have to redo their entire project for a port. It would be much easier for the individuals using the rombase to personally port select features instead.

Oooooh! I didnt know he was updating it!

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Still working on the sprites you guys. I have been busy, but I will finish this project! :) In the meantime, does anybody have some fancy list of forms, formes and mega's I shoud include?

Back