The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago (11:56 AM).
FBI agent
Ally to good, nightmare to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Oh, and since I just noticed this, kudos on getting rid of the Teams thread. It's been around as long as I can remember, but I really don't think much will change with it out of the picture.

Though, after all these years, it is kind of sad (not nearly as sad as the death of the Scrapbox, though ;_;)
I liked the team thread though, it's nice to see people attempt to help each other out. Most of them may not know what they're doing at all, but at least they're trying :X

What most people don't understand is that you can just ask for help on specific issues in the help threads. There's always someone who knows what's happening if you're not doing something really technical. I try to encourage their use to most people who come and ask me stuff, but recently I've been into the bad habit of answering their questions and then referring them to the thread. This normally makes me get a lot of repeat PMs (I don't mind but my PM box gets kinda full fast these days).

Anyways, I was thinking about making a video or something about debugging routines/writing routines which aren't standalone. I find most people are clueless about how to find existing routines and how to "customize" them according to your needs. It's a great skill to have, and 90% of the more interesting routines definitely take advantage of it. The only problem is, I'm not qualified. While I know what I'm doing to make a program work like it should be, I'm still not technically well versed enough to explain technicalities. I'm not sure how much that would matter for someone deciding to follow my guide, because chances are they probably don't want to know the confusing itty bitty details. What do you think?

My name forum name is FBI Agent, though you can call me FBI because it's shorter. I ran a ASM request/resource thread feel free to check that out!
Old 13 Hours Ago (04:08 AM).
Akashi93

Nature: Calm
Guys, do you know some good gba hack with VI gen. Pokémons?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links