• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The World Conference (World of PokéCommunity Chit Chat)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Quick question, will we receive notification if our thread is not approved? Also I realize that I just may not have waited long enough. If that's the case then I'm sorry to bother you :3c

Er, looks like your region is already approved though, haha.

Years
  • Just give 'em a day or two. If it's not up then, then you can ask why.
    Thanks for the reply, I can be a little impatient at times :P especially when I'm bored.
    Er, looks like your region is already approved though, haha.
    haha thanks , I see that it is now and I can't wait to keep improving it (I'm going to learn how everyone does those cool backgrounds, those are awesome!)

Years
  • Thanks for the reply, I can be a little impatient at times :P especially when I'm bored.

haha thanks , I see that it is now and I can't wait to keep improving it (I'm going to learn how everyone does those cool backgrounds, those are awesome!)

If you mean CSS, I can help you with that if you'd like. :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Yay 16 towns
    And i was so close to finishing them map... Oh well haha

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Friends, we're changing the limit of the towns you can initially have for your region from 10 -> 16.

We hope that helps your creative minds in developing your region. :3

Which means, yes, if you wanna add more towns/cities to your regions, now is the time to do so!

lmfao now i can upgrade all of my towns to official status :3 well i'll wait it out a bit but thanks shawn :3

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Friends, we're changing the limit of the towns you can initially have for your region from 10 -> 16.

We hope that helps your creative minds in developing your region. :3

Which means, yes, if you wanna add more towns/cities to your regions, now is the time to do so!

Yesyesyes. Thank you very much. :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well atleast i dont have this big blank space on the left side of the map now!
    Oh and i can finally mark that i have a victory road!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Half of the settlements in my region are just present to show there's some civilization there, so there isn't much to tell about them, at least yet.

Years
  • Oh, wow. I didn't even notice this new section appearing. This is a great idea. It kinda makes me want to get back into making sprites and maps and things.

Ravenide

The Arting Starvist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    Hi there! I was wondering if I should use this subforum for my own region (which has a map already developed with all the towns and caves and such), or if I should use the Art and Design subforum. Could anyone point me in the right direction? :)

Back