• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • What Gym leaders can you re-match post-game, and how do you get to them?

Later: *jaw drops* you are evil! Two Arcanines with Necromancy, Explosion and Self-Destruct!? And they can use Necromancy unlimited times too? I had to sacrifice 4 pokemon and use 2 revives to survive! :( . Is this your revenge to all the trolls out there?

Where did you fight against those Arcanines?

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    i didnt got the venusaurite stone from mr fuji is there a way to get it with a cheat

Ttar0914

Years
  • At Blain's Gym. A big annoying maze -_-;

It's when you re-match the Gym leaders post-game...

I even made a Voltorb into a HM-slave, but nope, you have to do it in the dark.

Aw well, I used Amulet Coin to milk him of money, so I got my revenge. >:)

Did you try battling Blaine with Poliwrath, Aerodactyl and Gyarados? They're normally strong against fire.
    But nvm, congrats for the huge amount :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2015
    Is it Possible to add epic music for fighting gym leaders, Thu-Fi-Zer, indio league finals etc

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    for some resaon the place where TEAM ROCKET AND THEIR DROWZEE. should be ,is empty you know why?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    That's because you used acheat to get pass! You didn't follow the game instruction, and due to that, you broke the game. Instead of trying to figure out how to pass certain events, you instead think it's a glitch and just used walkthruwall cheat. Each events have a flag that trigger the next event, you'll be experiencing a lot of glitch later on.

Thanks for your response. I did the event while the sprite was there. Then before doing any other event, I later found out by an accident about an hour after I posted I needed to talk to someone in Vermillion again and I must've missed the dialogue that hinted that to me (I can't play pokemon at normal speeds anymore lol). It took the sprite away and the part of the event I did was already completed so hopefully I am back in order.

Years
  • Hey, redid the whole game (very fun still, and read the manga with it too!)
    But at the same point in the game, after getting Ivy, the game stilll glitches by Blacking out, freezing while putting a master ball or ??????? in the item pocket, or the qAF glitch thing. It first slows down and the character get's sluggish, so i can trudge through to talk to the nurse and play the Green/Blue/Red/Ivy reunion scene, but it still blacks out after.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

I tried re-patching, and messing with my party, and trying at different times to hopefully skip what's messing with the code, but nothing works...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hi aethsode lovely hack and i would like to say keep up the good work and good job
    NOw onto the buisness aspect of this post
    in beta 8.3 what do i do after i defeat team rocket and their drowzee, after that i proceed to defear that charizard and then i went to the next island and got the gym badge as well =] now i dont know what to do pls help

Years
  • So, I'm reposting this to ask if anyone else had this problem. I saw that Swapert4 had it, but is anyone else getting it? Blacking out and/or glitching after you find Ivy in the pokecenter?

----------------

Hey, redid the whole game (very fun still, and read the manga with it too!)
    But at the same point in the game, after getting Ivy, the game stilll glitches by Blacking out, freezing while putting a master ball or ??????? in the item pocket, or the qAF glitch thing. It first slows down and the character get's sluggish, so i can trudge through to talk to the nurse and play the Green/Blue/Red/Ivy reunion scene, but it still blacks out after.

I tried re-patching, and messing with my party, and trying at different times to hopefully skip what's messing with the code, but nothing works...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    So, I'm reposting this to ask if anyone else had this problem. I saw that Swapert4 had it, but is anyone else getting it? Blacking out and/or glitching after you find Ivy in the pokecenter?

----------------

Hey, redid the whole game (very fun still, and read the manga with it too!)

I've tested myself and no, I didn't experience the glitch. You either patch the file incorrectly OR you downloaded a rom from someone else who patched in correctly (which I stated many times not to do), or you are using a different version of FireRed rom as a base (1.0, not 1.1).

Years
  • I've tested myself and no, I didn't experience the glitch. You either patch the file incorrectly OR you downloaded a rom from someone else who patched in correctly (which I stated many times not to do), or you are using a different version of FireRed rom as a base (1.0, not 1.1).

I'll double check the FireRed ROM thing, I downloaded the right patch.

I'tll have to be later though, as I'm using a borrowed computer (for 4 months, but still) and am going to exchange files to a new computer soon.

Thanks though for responding.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    i love this hack but somehow day and night system doesnt work ... ( i use FireRed rom which download from Coolrom , really sure that it was 1.0 )
    btw does glaceon and leafeon is available in this hack ? if yes , how can i obtain it ?

Back