• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Look around the room. Next time, please try to look around instead of just posting here, or atleast use the search function in the forum.

I searched in the forum but there was no answer to this.

BTW in the 999999999 time i was went to the same place and it suddenly worked so thank you i guess?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    This is a beta. Mine doesn't work yet either. And the zip came with a word document with all the Pokemon infop you need.

Thanks for reply . Glaceon , Leafeon is unavailable , this make me a little sad cuz i love Glaceon so much . But its still a nice hack , 11/10 for badass-red :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People asking about CRYSTAL ONIX, and whether they should train it over the regular Onix... For F sake, look at the screenshots I've provided... I'm not even hiding that Crystal Onix has a different typing and stats than the regular Onix!!

In addition, please do not send out rom links to people. Not only is it not allowed here, but also people sent me numerous freaking pm me about "Err... There's an error or glitch I've been encountering", and when I ask them did they patch it correctly, they all said "Nope, I downloaded from another site, etc". It's frustrating because the site that uploaded the rom may not even be the correct beta, or even patched correctly...! (Not to mention last year how another person was using my hack to ask for donation).

Okay, I know some people are just trying to advertise the hack but please, just put the link to the thread... Don't upload a rom of it. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same pm over and over again about the same glitch that usually occurs when a person didn't patch the rom correctly/or downloaded from another site uploaded by a person didn't patch it correctly themselves.

I SWEAR IF I SEE ANOTHER PERSON POSTING A LINK OR ASKING FOR PEOPLE'S EMAIL, PM, ETC SO THEY CAN SEND THEM THE ROM, I'LL JUST STOP HACKING. I don't ask for much, I don't ask for donation, and I update the hack regularly every FREAKING day, all I'm asking is to stop send out rom links to people or at least do not post it here in this thread!

i love this hack but somehow day and night system doesnt work ... ( i use FireRed rom which download from Coolrom , really sure that it was 1.0 )
    btw does glaceon and leafeon is available in this hack ? if yes , how can i obtain it ?

could someone help me pls ? :)

This is a beta. Mine doesn't work yet either. And the zip came with a word document with all the Pokemon infop you need.

Oh for god sake... Jerzo, please do not give out false information if you don't know the answer to it while claiming it as a fact! It's frustrating to read that you're slamming my hack off features that is already presented in the hack.

To set the day and night system on, turn on RTC on your emulator.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    Where can I download this for the GBA4IOS?

If I can. I don't mean to piss anyone off. Considering all the hostility at the moment.

Last edited:

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • Oh for god sake... Jerzo, please do not give out false information if you don't know the answer to it while claiming it as a fact! It's frustrating to read that you're slamming my hack off features that is already presented in the hack.

To set the day and night system on, turn on RTC on your emulator.

How was I supposed to know that? Your FAQ says nowhere that you have to turn on an rtc! Wtf? I asked a week or so ago and was told the same thing. Nothing I said is not true nor is it not fact.

1. The game is in beta
    Fact

2. Day and night did not work for me
    Fact

Now to clarify I have never slammed or dissed or said any complaint about your hack, in fact in praise it all the time, I love it, and this is my favorite hack to date.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • How was I supposed to know that? Your FAQ says nowhere that you have to turn on an rtc! Wtf? I asked a week or so ago and was told the same thing. Nothing I said is not true nor is it not fact.

1. The game is in beta
    Fact

Fact

Now to clarify I have never slammed or dissed or said any complaint about your hack, in fact in praise it all the time, I love it, and this is my favorite hack to date.

To be fair, it is common knowledge that you have to turn on RTC. So, you probably should have known that. Also, in the tutorial for DNS, it says to turn on RTC. :/

jerzo

~Haunter's gonna haunt~
    Years
  • To be fair, it is common knowledge that you have to turn on RTC. So, you probably should have known that. Also, in the tutorial for DNS, it says to turn on RTC. :/

The beauty of Pokemon community is that it attracts people from all walks of life, tech savvy or not. Just because this is in the ROM hack section of the forum does not mean that everybody posting is an expert. A lot of members seem to forget that most posters are not entirely technology literate, whether an older person or a child. To deny that would just be ignorant.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    How was I supposed to know that? Your FAQ says nowhere that you have to turn on an rtc! Wtf? I asked a week or so ago and was told the same thing. Nothing I said is not true nor is it not fact.

1. The game is in beta
    Fact

Fact

You claimed my hack doesn't have day and Night system due to it being a beta (when it had). FACT!

I appreciate your help and you trying to help, but if you don't know the answer, please do not give out false information about whether my hack has that feature or not (while making as if it's a fact).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Tks , now i got DNS . I know this is not a suitable place for asking question or making requests but can you make a obtainable TM/HM/moves list ? So everyone can set up their movesets easier .

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Tks , now i got DNS . I know this is not a suitable place for asking question or making requests but can you make a obtainable TM/HM/moves list ? So everyone can set up their movesets easier .

I could but the thing is, I keep track what items I've used but I don't keep track where the items are located... The game is already too far ahead, and I really don't feel like going back and find where all the TM is located :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    I could but the thing is, I keep track what items I've used but I don't keep track where the items are located... The game is already too far ahead, and I really don't feel like going back and find where all the TM is located :/

Actually , you just need you inform us does that TM/HM/move exist or not , finding them is our work :)

Back