• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I tried Ver 1.1 (why didn't you say that anywhere earlier?) and got a blank screen even after checking '128 kb' for the save type. I tried a couple different emulators and a different download of 1.1, but still got a blank screen. I double checked the 1.0 version, and it worked fine as can be.

Am I downloading in the wrong place? (can you show me where you downloaded your version of 1.1?) What am I doing wrong?

I did. Just that ppl keep posting the same question over and over again which I ccb to answer anymore. Well, I know a lot of ppl who seem to hav no problem n already finished the beta. Ur unlucky.

Years
i have a problem. After i beat the indigo league, the pallet town is empty like when you met sabrina except the lab is the only place that not empty. Also prof oak doesn't give me the orange ticket so i cant get the orange chapter.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i have a problem. After i beat the indigo league, the pallet town is empty like when you met sabrina except the lab is the only place that not empty. Also prof oak doesn't give me the orange ticket so i cant get the orange chapter.

a) Did you patch using a clean rom?
b) Did you patch it on a FireRed rom?
c) did you patch it on a FireRed US rom?
d) Did you patch it on a FireRed 1.0 rom?
e) Did you continue off a savefile from a previous beta? If yes, what was the beta?
f) Post a screenshots because you're the only one experiencing this.
g) So you're saying everything worked fine until you defeated the Indigo League?

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
You do know you don't have to answer their questions, right? You just have to add more FAQs on the first page of this thread, and make them figure out on their own.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You do know you don't have to answer their questions, right? You just have to add more FAQs on the first page of this thread, and make them figure out on their own.

You do know they even if put something like "Beta ends at blah blah blah", ppl wuld still post questions like this n send me numerous of pm like that.

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Someone should make a hack for only orange league........I mean like in which player earns orange archipelgo badges and then win the orange league. But the adventure
should be a copy of anime. I mean we must be able to name our character and choose a
starter pokemon....

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Someone should make a hack for only orange league........I mean like in which player earns orange archipelgo badges and then win the orange league. But the adventure
should be a copy of anime. I mean we must be able to name our character and choose a
starter pokemon....

I think there's a thread for that where you suggest hack ideas. I was gonna create an anime hack for the Orange Island but I figured Ashgray is already doing that (I think he was), so i decided to just mesh Orange Island to Red Adventure (and creating a different storyline but have elements that reminisce the anime), instead of making a standalone hack for it.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
starter pokemon....

Should or shouldn't be an adaptation of the anime? If should, then look at Naranja. As far as I remember, its completed. Downside Iis that it's in Spanish. If shouldn't, then look at Pokemon Orange. It has a thread here somewhere. If you want, I'll Pm you the links.

Last edited:

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Should or shouldn't be an adaptation of the anime? If should, then look at Naranja. As far as I remember, its completed. Downside Iis that it's in Spanish. If shouldn't, then look at Pokemon Orange. It has a thread here somewhere. If you want, I'll Pm you the links.

I can't play Naranja because it is in spanish and I don't think Orange is completed.

For Aethestode:
I posted this in this thread because as you have made orange islands in the game, I thought you can make a stand alone which do not follow anime and is a general game of a kid going out on pokemon journey but the region is orange island............

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I can't play Naranja because it is in spanish and I don't think Orange is completed.

For Aethestode:
I posted this in this thread because as you have made orange islands in the game, I thought you can make a stand alone which do not follow anime and is a general game of a kid going out on pokemon journey but the region is orange island............

Lol, okay. Well, there's a lot of Orange Island hacks out thee (i think...). Pokemon Naranja is Pokemon Orange (they're both incomplete).

Ttar0914

Years
How to get a venusaurite from dr funji

How to get a venusaurite from dr funji . I talk to dr funju like 10 times and still no venusaurite

You'll only get the Venusaurite from Fuji in the Island of Origin cave, which is located east of Valencia Island. You need a free space in your items pocket. You should have taken a look at the screens on the first post or some posts before, where this question has already been answered.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I know I will sound like a noob for saying this, but for some reason the download isn't working for me. To clarify: Mediafire comes up but when I hit the download button it just refreshes the page, this is annoying because I love the hack and the download for Green worked fine.

Ttar0914

Years
I know I will sound like a noob for saying this, but for some reason the download isn't working for me. To clarify: Mediafire comes up but when I hit the download button it just refreshes the page, this is annoying because I love the hack and the download for Green worked fine.

You don't sound like a noob, I've had the same problem once but managed it somehow to download the patch.

Years
a) Did you patch using a clean rom?
b) Did you patch it on a FireRed rom?
c) did you patch it on a FireRed US rom?
d) Did you patch it on a FireRed 1.0 rom?
e) Did you continue off a savefile from a previous beta? If yes, what was the beta?
f) Post a screenshots because you're the only one experiencing this.
g) So you're saying everything worked fine until you defeated the Indigo League?

a) Yes
b) Yes
c) Yes
d) I don't know
e) I started a new one
f) Attachments
g) Yes

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Hi can someone help me. I have been trying for a while but I cannot correctly patch the 8.3 beta to my 7.9 save file to continue the story. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
I don't know how to correctly patch the 8.3 .rar file I'm using my boy gba emulator 8.1 worked fine can you possibly put up 8.3 as an ips file

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
I don't know how to correctly patch the 8.3 .rar file I'm using my boy gba emulator 8.1 worked fine can you possibly put up 8.3 as an ips file

Have you googled it? If not, I suggest you do it first before asking. You don't ask your teachers at the school for answers; you are supposed to research and look around. If you can't find out what to do with rar files, drop by here again.

To everybody else who are reading this, I suggest you stop asking questions and be aware around here. Aethesode has already posted some screenshots and information in the first page of the thread. Why don't you look up yourself before you ask him? Were you going to call Nintendo on how to perform certain events in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire when it first came out? Yeah, you would have first researched on Internet or buy official guide book. Why not same thing here? And there's a search engine here too... So research first before asking. If you can't find something, come here (or any rom hack thread). I hope I got my point across.

Back