• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Neo-Dragon said:
    Dorry worry about it. :)
    You can add anything that is mine but ya see, that custom tree graphic aint mine as such. I was just given permission to use it. It belongs to remy and he doesn't really like people using his graphics unless he says so.

Cool dude ill take that tree out, thanks for the heads up

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yeah i will
    know basicly my plan is to make a pokemon race championship
    on route 40. With ponytas. The winner gets his pokemon and his photo taken in the daily pokemon paper which you can purchase in the pokemarts.

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Hm...very interesting! and you could win money if you win the race! lool just a opinion! I love your game! Cant wait for the demo!!!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yeah ill be posting some screenshots of the daily newspaper in the jhoto reigon. By the way bruno come online

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • This is the coolest game!!! i can't wait for the demo! when will you post one?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    FANTASTIC!!! I will stand up and apluad this game...It is amazing. Nice battle system and evolving system...I can't wait for a Demo. FANTASTIC!

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • OMG THIS IS AMAZING!! What else can i say, cant wait for a demo, keep up the work everything is amazing, argh cant wait for a demo *subscribes to thread*

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • yeah Its good to see that you like it. Ill post some more later. Please i want some suggestions aswell

Make it a pokemon crystal's Reflection wishlist.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • How about a pokemon school you can attend it helps you level up and learn more about youre pokemons special ability etc. for example say a I have a totodile that has a high attck and i go to the school,i will get taught what moves will suit it best

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Plz im dieing to see more screens this will keep me occupied even through the release of D/P keep up the Exellent work :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back