• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey what about the battle system? Will it be like the GameBoy ones. I mean what baout the stats? :s That is gonna be ****ly difficult to be made. BTW I think that the battle system should be some different. You could of course make sth new but in a screen or sth would be better :/
    Anyway great game. Keep up on the good work. I'm looking forward~!

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • okay if u reallllllyy wanna know how my battle system will work welll here it is.

Basicly nothing like gba battles

the trainer gets to choose wether he wants to battle or not

when the trainer battles he has is able to choose from 20 different moves.

Im trying to make it it so if you have a microphone on the pc u can say the move and the pokemon would perform the move.

if you dont you have the options like a normal pokemon game and the pokemon would perform

you have a time limit to attack because the pokemon trainer would try to finish you off quickly.

If your catching a pokemon then a pok'e catch minigame is in order.

When you throw the pokeball you would need to tap z as fast in the time limit.

If the bar is completted you catch the pokemon.

Your pokemon are transfered to proffesor elm where you can visit them and train them.

This game you could capture all the pokemon from the jhoto hoen and kanto reigon

Years
  • Oh dammit cool~! Please post some CBS Screens~! That microphone option would be difficult to make but this would make the game really cool! Please post some CBS Screens~! :D

Years
  • Wow! This CBS is just soooo cool. It looks a lost of real life. But I have a question. You'll have to make the way that every attack is being done. Won't that be a bit hard?

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    This Hack Looks Great
    Ash_Pokemaster i was gonna say that
    :'(

lolz onli jokin!!!!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • the game looks like it will be awsome! And this is not a Hack Team Rocket this is a game being created with a maker! :)
    I want a demo!! lool

Last edited:

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I am sure they will come in there own time and plus there are many to see for now :D

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • nice screem shots Darkgoten can i ask where you got the pokemon overworlds from,im in need of some for a psrite comic and i will give full credit. anyway continue the good work i can't wait for the demo.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Nice looking game,its different then most games mainly because of the battle system.... but I'm sorry, you can't use my tree graphic. I don't mind you using my maps (as I noticed most maps are from Silk2) but the "custom" graphics are not mine. They are Remys. And you don't have permission to use this (as remy is very strict as to who can use his graphics) .

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • um okay dude do u mean the rm2k3 chipsets? I mean that tree with the rounded edges?
    Im going to sprite my own tilesets anyway just want to know
    Plus I MAPPED my maps myself just the tilesets where used.
    I havent taken any maps ect..
    But just tell me what u dont want me putting in the game and I wont

Ps yeah frealigater just add me to msn ill give u some.

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Dorry worry about it. :)
    You can add anything that is mine but ya see, that custom tree graphic aint mine as such. I was just given permission to use it. It belongs to remy and he doesn't really like people using his graphics unless he says so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back