• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
Years
Okay so in the short time I was away I missed a lot. So I'll start off by saying that the cave entrance tile for Scarlet cave looks weird. I'm loving how things are coming together, and a Beta? That's just cool.

Three starters look awesome, I'm going to choose the water one. (Might try the others later...) Barely got my entrance for that contest in at the last minute... Loving that whole contest, can't wait to see who won (I secretly hope it's me, but it's too much to hope for...) and what the winners look like.

OMG the trees! I love them even more now then I did when I first saw them and was the only one to comment on them. (Don't believe me? read back a bit. lolz) The tall single-tile-width ones are SO great! Did you do them yourself Krimm?

Anyway now I'm ranting about how good this game is and how much it kicks everyone else's @$$ from here to anywhere! Keep up the good work!

PS: Can't wait to see those maps you mentioned Krimm.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
loool.

Yes, you have been gone for ahwile! Your entry is right on time, and the winners will be announced later today. or tomorrow...I hate timezones.

XD Yes, I remember you being the first to comment on the trees. I didn't say anything because I wanted to see if anyone else would point them out. No, I didn't make the two tile trees myself : P Almost all of the nature tiles are Kyledove's.

So, hopefully that answers your questions XD And I'm only releasing a single map, sadly, but it should count for like, 4 <_< Yes, it'll be revealed soon lol.

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I really dont know wich starter i should choose, so maybe i know it when i see them in final form. Also i have a question: Will you be able to choose between different files. (like file a, b and c or 1, 2 and 3)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Yaaai. I'm waiting for new update todaay. Can't wait to see it. I really love this game. I'm fully supporting you guys.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years

Progess, Pictures, and Pokemanz~July 4th, 08

Oh my x_x I've been incredibly busy these past few days and amazingly this update has done nothing but built up in the small time that it was announced! Well, I just got back from a Party, and I'm pumped so let's get this update rolling~!

First things first, I am more than happy to announce 4 NEW GENERATION CREW MEMBERS o__o I swear the amount of new members just kept on building! Firstly, I'm happy to welcome two new comers, Yuoaman and Jynx~! Yuoaman has taken on the tough task of being the PokeDexer of the Outa Region, while Jynx will do the noble task of making the returning Pokemon feel fresh and new aswell as doing various other Spriting Tasks. Now for the other two, whom I'm incredibly happy to announce. These two are both veteran Generation Crew members that have decided to return. Nashia, our spriter who has committed more than half of our new Pokemon, has agreed to return part time and continue spriting for us ^^ Along with her is Lich, who will be doing assorted spriting, Music Remixes, aswell as support. These four new members will truly make NeoEras revolutionary!

Now before all of your minds explode, let's throw you some nice pictures, shall we? Now for the promised revelation, the finalized city map!

Next up, I am also incredibly happy to announce that the NeoEras forum is Officially Completed! The forum will be the center stronghold of the Generations Crew, also where people from around the net may come to discuss the project and donate their ideas. The board was originally the successful forum of my old project, Pokemon NextGen, which is why we have 694 members already lol. As well as various other posts already.

You can find the link to the forum through my profile, or through...The Game Installment Advertisement Video! >__<

--> Video Advertisement

So now both of our Spriting and Music needs are quenched, So now let's continue to...the Contest Winners <-- !!

In the Ratatta Category, the winner is....

Spoiler:

In the Pikachu Category, the winner is....

Spoiler:

And Finally, in the Hoothoot Category, the winner is...

Spoiler:

Congratulations to the winners~! You two will both receive the Beta Installment exactly 2 Days before the release, giving you a head start and a play at the game before anyone else gets to! Good job guys!

And of course a special thanks to everyone who entered!

Beta Installment -- Progress ReportJuly 4th, 08

Alright, so now I assume it would be fair to update you all on the progress of the Installment! Well, the Video Advertisement is for the Beta, so all the areas and battles you see in that video are areas that will be in the Beta. Other than that, I've officially finished revamping and modifying the maps that will be featured in the Beta, so now I'm beginning heavy eventing. Once the eventing is completed, the release of the demo will depend on how fast Yuoaman can Archive the 30 NEW POKEMON that will be scattered in the game and how fast Nashia can sprite backsprites XD

Meh. MORE WALLS OF TEXTS! So let's break that with a screenshot of the Installment : D

floressazg5.png

So there you have it, the fourth of July Update!

Stay tuned,
-- Krimm

Attention All Members of PC: We're recruiting a Sugimori artist!
Anyone who knows how to draw and color, or even do pixel arts of
Pokemon is welcome to join us! We're highly interested in getting
some arts for new Pokemon to spice up the updates!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
This is just a wonderful update! The beta preview just looks awesome!
Kudos to the staff for getting this far xP

I would help your project, but all I can do is map in RMXP and make some music pieces.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Thanks for the comments you guys! I would've had more planned for the forum but I got sort of tied up with things today. But I promise to keep plenty of things active on the Forum.

As a note to you guys, the Forum will be updated with progress of the Game itself more often, meaning more screenshots and more details, mainly because it is the center of our work. HOWEVER I assure you I will bring you guys major updates like I have been every week or 2 weeks, depending on the size of the update.

And I'll have all the stuffs on the new Crew members hopefully by the end of the weekend x_x So many people's information to get lol.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
STOP PRESSURING ME!!

o.O

lol Anyway, it's great being on the team, and I am nearly done my first assignment...

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
Years
I knew it! I knew someone would beat me! lol
It's nice to know it was close though. ^^ I based the sprite I did on a Pikachu found in the episode "Pikachu's Goodbye" of the show. Start to finish (that's finding the fire red pikachu sprite for it's colors, opening the episode and watching for the Pika I wanted to do, and finally spriting it) took me only about 2 hours. Just thought that might interest someone.
(Sprite can be found on my photobucket for those interested. I use the same name there as I do here.)

Map looks great and I can't wait for the beta. This is going to be so boss! Keep it up guys your loyal fans await! ^^

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
The game is looking really splendid. I can tell that you're taking your time to think about details and stuff. I'm looking forward to the beta. ^_^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yay update! Damn i should have entered my sprite. Well i was today cause for me its the 5th but damn you wichu. Anyweh im goin to say that gym is excellent.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Now.
Sorry about being so inactive lately, just lots of things have been happening.

Love all the new updates, and keep me informed.

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
Years
Hey everyone! Sorry about my inactive-ness. I've been at SeaWorld Camp all week walking around all day, touching dead fish, going into 30 degree freezers, and lifting 50 pound bags of ice cold -- ice >>''

But seriously, it was fun :3 (Just got back today)

I see I missed a lot of great updates, but I just finished reading them. -gasp- Starters have been revealed! ... But its not a surprise to me seeing that I have them and the majority of the new pokemon on my computer >> But I'm glad everyone likes them! I think I want the fire kitty in my siggy :3

Congratz to Riceeman and Wiichu on winning the contest! My favorite is the Hoothoot <3 It has that new car smell! I do have a couple comments on the other 2 though. They're great sprites, only Pikachu's eyes are a teeny weeny bit messed up. EDIT: I said just a little bit D= Not a big deal, just my opinion.

-cough- Anyways, now that I am back from hell Camp, I will attempt to become more active =D

And everytime I post, I'll be posting a random camp song that I learned at camp! Yay random camp songs~!
Random Camp Song #1

Otter zero, Otter one,
Let's all have some otter fun!
Ch ch ch, ch ch ch,
ch ch ch, ch ch ch~!

Otter two, Otter three,
Let's all climb the otter tree!
Ch ch ch, ch ch ch,
ch ch ch, ch ch ch~!

Otter four, Otter five,
Let's all do the otter jive!
Ch ch ch, ch ch ch,
ch ch ch, ch ch ch~!

Otter six, Otter seven,
Let's all go to otter Heaven!
Ch ch ch, ch ch ch,
ch ch ch, ch ch ch~!

Otter eight, Otter nine,
Stop! It's otter time!
Go otters! Go otters! Go otters!
(Optional)
Woo~!

Yes Krimm, I stole your border thing! xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
Wow... This is looking super-awesome-amazing-hardcore.
8D

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back