• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • Just thinking though, since some people will not know the starters when they are playing, maybe you could show a picture of each one before you chose them. Since those names might confuse anyone who just downloaded a release when coming onto the thread in the future.

Yep, yep XD As I said, it's only the rough stage. After you select one, it takes you to a quick piece of information on it and offers Yes or No, and then you can go back. But yeah, you're right, a Picture would be better.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Hmm... The starters remind me a lot of Gale's starters (they're based off the same/similar animals). They look pretty good, still. Nice work!

Anyway, I've entered the spriting competition. Everyone else, prepare to lose. >:)

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Oh great, I'm doomed with my two entries...by the way, I'm helping Krimm with his dex :)

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Hmm... The starters remind me a lot of Gale's starters (they're based off the same/similar animals). They look pretty good, still. Nice work!

Anyway, I've entered the spriting competition. Everyone else, prepare to lose. >:)

*pounce*

I was waiting for that comment to surface >3

I'm not going into a huge rant mostly because I've got nothing against it lol. It's actually the other way around, Gale's starters look similiar to mine, though he showed his off first : P

Thanks for the comments guys! The official deadline for the Spriting Contest will be Friday the 4th. Remember you may donate more than one entry for the Pokemon, and also apply more than one sprite of the same Pokemon. We've got quite a few already, but keep them coming ^_^

Stay tuned for this Friday's Semi-Update! I'll be releasing a full finalized map of a fantastic City! Along with map, I'll also be revealing the winner of the Contest and finally announcing a new Generation Crew Member.

----

Edit: Woops, yeah, Riceeman is helping me fill up some empty spots in the PokeDex. He also modified the Hineko sprite a bit. The modified version is in the Red Userbar.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    The name 'Bezereen' sounds nice. It sounds like a person from the Brazilian country side saying "little calf". XD
    Everything is looking really nice! Keep on with the good work!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • >,< not goin to say a word not goin to get angry. Please refer to it as a game not a HACK! We have different areas for a reason. Here we dont have haxors. Also that update is goin to be good I hope.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • lol. HAXORs.

@ Bassman: This is actually a 'game' being used with RPG Maker XP. In no way are we using the scripts from old Pokemon games.

---

So guys, what's up? XD It turns out this Friday's news is going to be a bit more than what I thought it would be. A lot is happening, and all of it is good news :3

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • It'd better be.... I don't much care for crying... Nope, not at all.... Anyway can't wait 'til the 4th!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    A game with great graphics
    great quality
    minis perfect
    magnificent qualities

Why not lancing a demo?
    Data ?/ ? / ?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Oh so much good news, guys : D I WAS working on a Video Advertisement however for some reason when I add HyperCam Videos onto the Timeline on Windows Movie Maker, the quality dramatically decreases. Can anyone help me? D:

By the way, here's a preview of a new Town I'm working on : D I haven't populated it with NPC's yet or sign events (except that one lol).

WIP.png

Atomic Reactor

to the west is uh... more trees! 0_o

lol

Douger

A True Spriting Hero
    Years
  • Wow, this is really turning out to be a nice looking game!
    When you're done, you'll HAVE to let me try the demo.

What program are you using to make this? RPG Maker? Advanced Map?
    I'd really like to know to help evolve my game. (no thread yet)

But anyway, I'm really liking this. Great screenshots!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Umm... If you read the first post this is being made with RMXP (RPG Maker), Advanced Map is used for Rom-Hacking, and this isn't a Rom-Hacking forum... O.o

Anyway, again, nice screens Krimm!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • @Atomic_Reactor: The light grass with that indentation in the trees is a Forest Entrance XD

@Douger: Hey, a new face! Thanks, and as Yuoaman said I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Woot! I also just finished a new Gym for a new Region (as the Gym Building changes appearance throughout Regions). You guys will see it along with the mega-map I'm revealing tomorrow lol. :3

Now time to go start eventing Pecha Town *sigh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back