• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey, thanks for the comments ^_^ And It made my day to see you posted, Wichu : D

My deadlines are assigned as people enter, so right now there is no assigned due date.

@Neo-Dragon: you're correct with the Cat Pokemon. I'll reveal it tomorrow along with somethine else ^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ok its a cat a cow based off of turtwig and the water hmmm cant say.Also thnx! Im not goin with that one particular idea but what I have in mind is good!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I think the top one looks like a calf (a little cow) and the one on the right looks like some kind of chameleon or lizard of some sort

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
>___>

Curse you blur tool on Photoshop! I should've used you more! lol. You guys are dead on with
the Kitty and the Cow :3 And Darkcookie, it wasn't based off of Turtwig. It doesn't look anything like it
actually x_x

Now I'll release all three of them together once you guys can guess the last one! Your only hint
is that Ryushin is close with the guess of a lizard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I attempted a Rattata sprite, but failed miserably xP
epicfailurejj5.png

Waudby

Is it some sort of snake? It looks a bit round so I thought it could be :P

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hmm...
May it's a dinosaur. Kinda has the head of a triceratops (although I can't make out any horns lol).

Ding ding! : D

Nice one, Neo-Dragon XD

Cow, Kitty, and Dinosaur. I'm currently working on the presentation (the tidbits that will come along with the starters)

So why don't we start another game? :3 GUESS WHICH TYPES THEY ARE lol. It's probably obvious though...

*goes back to working*

→ clocks everywhere →
Years

Semi-Update - The Promised RevelationJuly 1st, 08

Ding-Ding! :D Congrats to everyone who guessed correctly on the Starters including Darkcookie who guessed all of their types correctly aswell. Now, as promised, here they are revealed~!

startersls2.png

I have a huge-huge-huge thanks to Lich and Nashia, veteran Generation Crew members from the old project for helping me name these guys and not to mention an extra thanks to Nashia for spriting both Bezereen and Amesaur. Now for the name meanings, as you guys will be interested lol.

Bezereen - Portuguese - Mix between young cow + green
Hineko - Japanese - Mix between fire + cat
Amesaur - English/Japanese - Mix between rain + dinosaur

startersscreenqe6.png

And above you can see the current method of obtaining your starter (though you don't know it's yours yet lol.)

The graphics may change eventually, but for the most part that's the setup : D I even gave you a hint as to what is going on lol.

As a change of pace, the next update won't be in 2 weeks. Infact it'll actually be this weekend on the 4th of July. No, it's not in correspondance with the American Holiday, just a treat :3 (It's cause I know the kids in America will be bored to tears sitting at home waiting for fireworks loool jk). So on the 4th I'll release a literal full map from the game without tiles :3 Aswell as a nice spiffy piece of artwork (hopefully).

I hope you guys all like the starters : D

-- Krimm

Attention All Members of PC: We're recruiting a Sugimori artist!
Anyone who knows how to draw and color, or even do pixel arts of
Pokemon is welcome to join us! We're highly interested in getting
some arts for new Pokemon to spice up the updates!

We're also desperately looking for a Spriter(s)! Anyone who can scratch
custom Pokemon, backsprites, and mini sprites, is welcome to join
the team! PM me for information!

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Yay, I guessed 2 out of 3. Not bad lol.
They look really cool.
I like Amesaur the best.
Might pick him lol.

The next update is pretty close, so we all don't have long to wait to see what's in store.
Looking forward to it as usual.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Awesome! I love the starters, Bezereen all the way! Can't wait for the next update.

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
Years
LOL GUD GAEM IM LIKIN DA UPDAT
---

Why does everybody like the blue thingy?! I personally love the Red thingy. Yes, I'm going to continue using the word "thingy" because it's just not like me to memorize fakemon names. D:

The project is really looking fantastic, Krimmsy! And I love the new trees. I didn't know they'd look so great in-game even though I recolored them lol. Keep up the awesome work!

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Wow, thanks guys for all the comments ^_^ I really appreciate them, and believe me they keep me motivated~!

So as a treat for all the comments already (we're already on Page 7 o_o)....

Go, Bezereen, Hineko, and Amesaur, I choose you!

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141038][IMG]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4263/neoerasbezereenct3.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141038][IMG]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4581/neoerashinekogr2.png[/IMG][/url]

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141038][IMG]http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6839/neoerasamesauret7.png[/IMG][/url]

Please host to your own server ^_^"

Thanks to Archayos for the base userbar. I would've made one myself but Photoshop wasn't cooperating.

Hope you guys like them : D Show which starter is your favorite!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well bezereen is mine for sure. But I never used a grass type before. Always time for something new right?als on amesaur get rid of the lines on the link of leg with body. It looks like itsa toy dino and the leg comes off. Otherwise bol!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Just thinking though, since some people will not know the starters when they are playing, maybe you could show a picture of each one before you chose them. Since those names might confuse anyone who just downloaded a release when coming onto the thread in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back